Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: LOUIS PUIG AND THE SPACE STAFF

CrzyC1414779017

Hi! How ya doin?

No really, I have noticed that your WMC page changes daily and today it has come to my attention that the 3 DAY PASS is not mentioned once. Is this a sign of things to come? Will you be offering the 3 DAY PASS this year?

Any information you have would be extremely helpful in determining many of our WMC plans. We would love to attend Space for many events but want to make sure we get the most "bang for our buck".

Thanks again for your help.

~CrzyC

(and the rest of the Spaceheads)

Hi! How ya doin?

No really, I have noticed that your WMC page changes daily and today it has come to my attention that the 3 DAY PASS is not mentioned once. Is this a sign of things to come? Will you be offering the 3 DAY PASS this year?

Any information you have would be extremely helpful in determining many of our WMC plans. We would love to attend Space for many events but want to make sure we get the most "bang for our buck".

Thanks again for your help.

~CrzyC

(and the rest of the Spaceheads)

Why dont you just ask POD? He knows just about everyhting that has to deal with Space. ;)

Guest Davenavarro10

Perfect example. Do you guys think that Puig actually cares about any of you? Bottom line is that he's a business man, all he cares about is making money.

Guest Davenavarro10

Hey Crzyc, you were the one who complained about it, you said that it blows. And how is it that they take care of you every other weekend? If you don't mind my asking.

Hey Crzyc, you were the one who complained about it, you said that it blows. And how is it that they take care of you every other weekend? If you don't mind my asking.

It does blow as I was hoping it was offered again this year however, I am intelligent enough to see the big picture. Mr Puig is in the business of making money and I get hooked up at Space all the time (I will not tell you how as that is my business NOT YOURS). Therefore, because of my hookups I am not one to bitch and moan about ticket prices, especially since Mr Puig is offering advance tickets so that I dont have to pay an outrageous fee at the door (as ALL clubs do during WMC).

Guest Davenavarro10

So they take care of you by letting you in for free (like countless others) and letting you spend your money on over-priced drinks? Or do you get those for free too?

Guest DrFired

So they take care of you by letting you in for free (like countless others) and letting you spend your money on over-priced drinks? Or do you get those for free too?

you need a penny or a dime?? because i got one for you!

Sorry, little boy but your foolishness will not be tolerated in this thread...as it was not about you, I dont like you, most on this board dont like you, ou know ZERO about clubbing, you know zero about the music this board is about...soooo just like I blocked you on AIM, Im locking this thread. CYA LOSER!