Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ RAP at Crobar Friday March 4

Guest rollyp66

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justin Johnson

I'm a-thinkin I might have to be floating around Crobar this Friday... Justin, you gonna help me out with the evaluations? :)

LMAO!!!

You got it! I'll actually be sober that night (starting today, and for the next few weeks). I'm detoxing my body.

I can appreciate that.... I won't be de-toxing officially until after conference, but I totally respect it. Just don't be surprised if I try to foil your attempts at sobriety once I've had a couple :P

LMAO!!!

You're a BAD influence!!! God bless you. ;D

Guest DrFired

what's a nice hang out place in Boca Carisa?

My place of course.

Nahh, in Boca there is Gatsbys, a couple places in Mizner Park, but I prefer to go a little further North to Delray.

Cool 8)

Guest mikepayne

what's a nice hang out place in Boca Carisa?

My place of course.

depends on what you are in the mood for.

:o :o :o ;D

Guest rollyp66

I'm a-thinkin I might have to be floating around Crobar this Friday... Justin, you gonna help me out with the evaluations? :)

LMAO!!!

You got it! I'll actually be sober that night (starting today, and for the next few weeks). I'm detoxing my body.

I can appreciate that.... I won't be de-toxing officially until after conference, but I totally respect it. Just don't be surprised if I try to foil your attempts at sobriety once I've had a couple :P

Me too!

Guest Justin Johnson

LMAO!!!

Me too!

BASTARDS! ALL OF YOU! LMAO!

Guest kcariaga

Pink are you coming?

not sure-I like her, but I am a real Crobar-hater! RollyP is trying to change that for me, but I don't know!

Hey Kat, let me know if you change your mind? I love Crobar but never really get a chance to go...

Are you going to leave me at Delux all by myself? LOL!

I don't think I'm gonna hit up the D on Friday. I know I'm gonna catch a lot of shit for saying this but I'm really not into deep soulful house. Ouch, there it is in black and white FOREVER. I'm sorry guys, I totally appreciate the music but I prefer the faster more electronic progressive house music.

I totally and completely agree with you on this one, sweetie! So if they are going to kill us, I guess we will go down together!

Guest kcariaga

Pink are you coming?

not sure-I like her, but I am a real Crobar-hater! RollyP is trying to change that for me, but I don't know!

Hey Kat, let me know if you change your mind? I love Crobar but never really get a chance to go...

it's funny-we were thinking of coming up on Friday to see you guys,since last time you guys came down here. No matter, what we do Friday, there has to be a night in the very near future that you and I go out and listen to the music we love. ;D

Guest ic143

Pink are you coming?

I don't think I'm gonna hit up the D on Friday. I know I'm gonna catch a lot of shit for saying this but I'm really not into deep soulful house. Ouch, there it is in black and white FOREVER. I'm sorry guys, I totally appreciate the music but I prefer the faster more electronic progressive house music.

I totally and completely agree with you on this one, sweetie! So if they are going to kill us, I guess we will go down together!

Awe shit...my girl Kat has my back! ;D

Guest ic143

Pink are you coming?

it's funny-we were thinking of coming up on Friday to see you guys,since last time you guys came down here. No matter, what we do Friday, there has to be a night in the very near future that you and I go out and listen to the music we love. ;D

Sounds good to me! Give me a call and let me know what you guys decide.

Guest kcariaga

Pink are you coming?

Awe shit...my girl Kat has my back! ;D

of course, baby :)

Guest ic143

Millsie and I plan on going so hopefully we'll see ya there!

;D

Are you going?

BTW, I'm so sorry I haven't sent you guys any pic's from Sander. I still haven't downloaded them...so sorry. I will do that tonight and send them to you.

Guest Electric Eel

Millsie and I plan on going so hopefully we'll see ya there!

;D

Are you going?

BTW, I'm so sorry I haven't sent you guys any pic's from Sander. I still haven't downloaded them...so sorry. I will do that tonight and send them to you.

We will be in the attic upstairs for Jimmy T but that place is way to small to hang out for too long so i'm sure we'll come by and hang out with you guys. The back bar behind the dj is where its at. See you tonight!

No worries about the pics, send them whenever you get a chance ;)