Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Review/ Formal apology

Guest Satan

Guest Satan

had a blast

assassin kicked my ass

the rooster was wearing sparkle socks

i met Lolahotass.....pleased to meet ya finally

there was a skank flashing her bloody kotex on the platform....thank you space security for eliminating that immediately!

Talmage and Steve...waaaayy too many trips to Mexico. LOL

i was completely BROKEN but didnt realize till i got home.

my apologies to everyone i invited over for afterparty in Hell, but you never got the address or whatever, i know we messed up and took off without you....my car stayed at space. POD drove the euphoricmobile to my house(no idea how or why, but he did) I was too banged up to even answer my phone.

those that did make it over just crashed a while, some barfed a while but it was mostly a recovery room with music.

i have a vague recollection of smothering somebody in body lotion so they looked like a christmas tree.

i remember spyderchick showing up at some point in the night,

there was pizza from cassolas

rolly showed up, i remember street football happening on x-box

i remember mixing a justin timberlake remix into alter ego: rocker. i dont know why i would do that.... so again im sorry.

oh yeah, i think i badmouthed davenavarro at some point too.

but im pretty sure he probably deserved it. standard procedure i guess.

what a fucking weekend.

im actually happy to be working.

oh yeah, Oscar G. kicked ass.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

SATAN, you basically summed up the night. the assasin whooped my ass!!! way too many trips to mexico, and you guys were killing me with the grand marnier....agahaghaga. i was ready to vomit all over myself. very reminiscent of raiding my parents stash when i was 13. never again. the rooster was off the chain, that orange bandana had to be from the early 80's. oh yeah and that stalker who had broken english that was manhandeling pod--too funny

no worries about losing us, i wouldnt have been awake too long, i went into a deep coma for quite some time after going to smoothie king and passing out on the beach for a few hours. GOOD TIMES 8)

Guest Electric Eel

lol, I made it to hell, was quite entertaining

After Friday nights craziness my liver is very thankful that it did not have a run in with the Assassin. :P

Guest Devilicious

gotta agree with you on the grand marnier, that was a bad idea.

damn good thing i didn't go to hell because i was awaken from my coma nearly late for work as it was.

NOT cool security made us get off the bar >:(

otherwise another insanely awesome night, Ivano's tunes on the patio were lagging when we arrived around 6 or 7, but improved as the day went on. good times!

Guest Ariel

It was a great night!!! I dont remember seeing any of the crew!!! only Andrew. I think.

ATTN. ASSASSIN:

Dont do anything CRAZY with that pic you took of me!!! LOL!

Guest Electric Eel

NOT cool security made us get off the bar >:(

Sorry about that, I had to call them and tell them to get you off since the assassin didn't show on Friday night.

:P

Guest rollyp66

It was a great night!!! I dont remember seeing any of the crew!!! only Andrew. I think.

ATTN. ASSASSIN:

POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Satan

The score is

assassin vs everyone else

1001 vs -12

you know whats great about my favourite bartender?

he pounds drinks along with ya on his days off. I can usually get him to the point where he starts to slur and looks like he had a mini-stroke.

Assassin- you've got an open invitation to hell anytime.

BTW....did anyone besides me see the mercedes catfight breakout the other night? LMAO

Guest THE ASSASSIN

ATTN. ASSASSIN:

;D

Guest Devilicious

Guys, I ended up with someone else's sunglasses at the end of the night, but I'm not sure whose. Do they belong to any of you? pm me, and sorry!!!

Guest rollyp66

The score is

1001 vs -12

he pounds drinks along with ya on his days off. I can usually get him to the point where he starts to slur and looks like he had a mini-stroke.

BTW....did anyone besides me see the mercedes catfight breakout the other night? LMAO

I saw it lol

Guest THE ASSASSIN

The score is

1001 vs -12

THX.

Guest THE ASSASSIN

NOW what i really want to see is that Rooster footage that alko-haulic took. i think he photographed the kotex skank too!

:o/