Guest Satan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justin Johnson

I was assaulted way too many times. :o

God damn pikeys!

The Assassin MUST be a Viking then, if you pussies can't handle what he's dishin' out!

LMFAO!

Guest rollyp66

God damn pikeys!

The Assassin MUST be a Viking then, if you pussies can't handle what he's dishin' out!

LMFAO!

Justin just wait til we get you on the patio...

Guest Satan

Yeah, i think he is asking for trouble!

Justin, when you going to take the challenge?

LMAO!!! i just remembered why i played a justin timberlake song!!!!! LOL- my girlfriend thought the Justin at Blue was Timberlake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahaha. whew!!

I said i was gonna have my hair curled and frosted!

Guest Justin Johnson

Yeah, i think he is asking for trouble!

Justin, when you going to take the challenge?

LOL- my girlfriend thought the Justin at Blue was Timberlake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahaha. whew!!

>:(

DONT EVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN!!! LOL!!!

Guest Justin Johnson

God damn pikeys!

LMFAO!

Justin just wait til we get you on the patio...

I know, I know... :)

Subconsciously, I think that's why I avoid the patio because of the legend of The Assassin. LOL!

Friday night at Crobar, MDP, Pod, and myself were arguing about Vikings vs England, so I had to razz them a little bit... LOL

But I know my time is coming to be broken by The Assassin. I'm up for the challenge! ;D

Guest DrFired

HAHA

Good luck Justin.

It's a good thing i don't drink anymore....phew!

WHAT?!?!? I didn't know that about you.

well sometime if i have the urge to drink.

I'll just visit Mexico a couple of times!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

NOW what i really want to see is that Rooster footage that alko-haulic took. i think he photographed the kotex skank too!

I am VERY fortunate to NOT have even witnessed the kotex skank UGHGHGH :P I may have spewed the patron/jager/grand marnier mixture rumbling in my stomach all over the patio :-X i wish my rooster clips were longer, but they are still enjoyable. did you guys see that muscle head fighting like 3 bouncers on the patio?? that was also another enetertaining part of sun morning.

Guest Cosmigonon

Great sunday morning @ the patio (yeah, yeah, I know I said I wasn't gonna go, but the Devil made me do it... :P ). Most of the crew was MIA, but we still had a great time nevertheless. As you all know, no G-Unit this time, but a less glamorous chick showing us her Kotex with wings... ;D

ALKO, if you had actually seen her, you would've missed G-Unit...

Anyway, thanks Satan for the invitation to Hell, but I think GOD didn't want us to go there yet; I mean, a person slurring an address over the phone to another drunk person, it's just not gonna happen ;)

Great meeting the beautiful Lolahotass :-*, nothing but good times...

See ya... 8)

Guest rollyp66

Great sunday morning @ the patio (yeah, yeah, I know I said I wasn't gonna go, but the Devil mad me do it... :P ). Most of the crew was MIA, but we still had a great time nevertheless. As you all know, no G-Unit this time, but a less glamorous chick showing us her Kotex with wings... ;D

Anyway, thanks Satan for the invitation to Hell, but I think didn't want us to go there yet; I mean, a person slurring an address over the phone to another drunk person, it's just not gonna happen ;)

See ya... 8)

Hey Josh... I heard you fell in love LMAO

Guest Cosmigonon

Great sunday morning @ the patio (yeah, yeah, I know I said I wasn't gonna go, but the Devil mad me do it... :P ). Most of the crew was MIA, but we still had a great time nevertheless. As you all know, no G-Unit this time, but a less glamorous chick showing us her Kotex with wings... ;D

Anyway, thanks Satan for the invitation to Hell, but I think didn't want us to go there yet; I mean, a person slurring an address over the phone to another drunk person, it's just not gonna happen ;)

See ya... 8)

Hey Josh... I heard you fell in love LMAO

Really?? It is posible... ;)

Guest Euphorikchik

Guys, I ended up with someone else's sunglasses at the end of the night, but I'm not sure whose. Do they belong to any of you? pm me, and sorry!!!

Guest lulamishka

As you all know, no G-Unit this time, but a less glamorous chick showing us her Kotex with wings... ;D

:-X I'm SO glad I missed this. :-X

Guest rollyp66

a chick flashin kotex wings? gross!!!

was this on the patio?

LMAO!!! :o :-X

Where else would it happen??

Guest kcariaga

a chick flashin kotex wings? gross!!!

was this on the patio?

LMAO!!! :o :-X

Did this REALLY happen??? It is too gross to even believe! There is no way someone could be that nasty?