Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Review/ Formal apology

Guest Satan

Guest rollyp66

a chick flashin kotex wings? gross!!!

was this on the patio?

LMAO!!! :o :-X

Did this REALLY happen??? It is too gross to even believe!

There is no way someone could be that nasty?

Yeah it happend.... and we have seen worst. Last year Satan witnessed a female taking out her bloody tampon on broad daylight on the patio & threw it away :-X

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clauds

was this on the patio?

Yeah it happend.... and we have seen worst. Last year Satan witnessed a female taking out her bloody tampon on broad daylight on the patio & threw it away :-X

OMG! She should've bee shot after doing that! Nassssty!

Guest kcariaga

was this on the patio?

what the hell is wrong with people-that is completely foul.

Guest Satan

was this on the patio?

OMG! She should've bee shot after doing that! Nassssty!

LMAO! yep that one is as true as it is nasty, it happened at space on New Years Day 2004 around noon. It was a great party, but it was the day we coined the phrase "i've seen it all"

Guest Euphorikchik

That kotex flashin' chik was disgusting! God bless Space Security for taking her off the stage.

POD - Thank you sooo much for driving the Euphorikmobile. I have no idea how you ended up driving my car, but thank you! :)

Assasin - "YOU BROKE ME"! I was praying to the Porcelain God for quite a while at Satan's house (A.K.A. HELL). Is it possible to break the assasin? ;)

SATAN & MO - My car wreaks of Melon! WTF...Which one of you two goes in the time out corner? BTW, thanks for getting me back to "Up & Running" status. ;D

Talmege - I think the sunglasses you have are mine. 8)

CrazyC, Lulamishka & Claud - U were all missed. :'(

Rolly - I have vague memories of Beezlebob playing NFL Street

Spyderchik - Glad u came over to visit us all in Hell. Hope u had fun at Blue ;D

To everyone else - WISH U HAD BEEN THERE!

Guest Satan

1)Assasin - "YOU BROKE ME"! I was praying to the Porcelain God for quite a while at Satan's house (A.K.A. HELL). Is it possible to break the assasin? ;)

2)SATAN & MO - My car wreaks of Melon! WTF...Which one of you two goes in the time out corner? BTW, thanks for getting me back to "Up & Running" status. ;D

1- yes possible, but very tricky. ive only ever seen it once and it was questionable at best.........assassin, mostly broken at "booby trap" almost a year ago :-X

2-that was me that spewed that hand lotion all over ms satanica....whatever, i cant remember why i was pissed at her. LOL.....but damn :o

Guest rollyp66

1)Assasin - "YOU BROKE ME"! I was praying to the Porcelain God for quite a while at Satan's house (A.K.A. HELL). Is it possible to break the assasin? ;)

2)SATAN & MO - My car wreaks of Melon! WTF...Which one of you two goes in the time out corner? BTW, thanks for getting me back to "Up & Running" status. ;D

1- yes possible, but very tricky. ive only ever seen it once and it was questionable at best.........assassin, mostly broken at "booby trap" almost a year ago :-X

I remember that night clearly... yes he was broken but he was broken @ cafeteria on my b-day oo

2-that was me that spewed that hand lotion all over ms satanica....whatever, i cant remember why i was pissed at her. LOL.....but damn :o

TMI

right likely story hand lotion

Guest Satan

TMI

right likely story hand lotion

LMAO. it was melon hand lotion man!

(but by the time POD stopped crazy driving, it looked like a bad episode of bang bus had happened in the euphoricmobile!!) :P

Guest Euphorikchik

And if you haven't heard.....................

[move]SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

What's this SeCuRiTy Business all about? ???

Guest THE ASSASSIN

:o ..damm..Booby trap!

Guest Euphorikchik

SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me or is this "SECURITY" biz directed at me??? ???

Please fill me in if I'm wrong or not. ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Great meeting the beautiful Lolahotass :-*, nothing but good times...

Nice to meet you too cutie ;)

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Oh, you're making me blush... ;D