Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling Mr Saleen...

CrzyC1414779017

you won't see the saleen out anywhere until april....

in terms of club drama, i've looked and nothing is there.. there is some space news with ardis getting fired over the tanking recess party and other space news, but that news is top secret and pretty boring anyways...

look for some post wmc drama at amika...

thats about it..

Guest barstar diana

He's fighting a cold.. thats probably why he hasn't been around.....

Poor guy :'(

me too dont worry i feel ja saleen ;)

you won't see the saleen out anywhere until april....

in terms of club drama, i've looked and nothing is there.. there is some space news with ardis getting fired over the tanking recess party and other space news, but that news is top secret and pretty boring anyways...

look for some post wmc drama at amika...

thats about it..

eeeh...all version of the same stuff I know. Hope you feel better.

Guest avenue33

Nick, FUCK YOU with your one sided stories about people. This is the exact reason why I think you're a piece of shit. I have a great reputation for a reason. I suggest you stop listening to the space bullshit LP or whoever is feeding you. How you don't realize you are a pawn for every club owner is beyond me. I don't understand why you go out of your way to hurt people. You will never win me over! Good Job!!

Guest thehog

Nick, FUCK YOU with your one sided stories about people. This is the exact reason why I think you're a piece of shit. I have a great reputation for a reason. I suggest you stop listening to the space bullshit LP or whoever is feeding you. How you don't realize you are a pawn for every club owner is beyond me. I don't understand why you go out of your way to hurt people. You will never win me over! Good Job!!

a pawn that has got be a shit load of free drinks. yeah that is so ghey. ::)