Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IM & PM

Guest lulamishka

what the fcuk is up with all the hating on the boards today?!?!

pre-Wmc stress relief ???

LoL @ pre-WMC stress!

I have got to say that I am a bit nervous about this WMC week. The fear of being broken Monday to Friday is keeping me up at night. Somebody HELP ME! Can someone call and AA meeting???

:P

I thought you said you feared being broken Monday - Friday?? Calling an AA meeting will get you broken from Thursday - next Friday! U Krazy, man!!

Guest Electric Eel

LoL @ pre-WMC stress!

I have got to say that I am a bit nervous about this WMC week. The fear of being broken Monday to Friday is keeping me up at night. Somebody HELP ME! Can someone call and AA meeting???

AA meeting tommorrow night at PURE! be there or be square! ;D

Feel better?

Guest rollyp66

LoL @ pre-WMC stress!

What! you just want to continue Black History Month lol

Guest ILLMATIC

LoL @ pre-WMC stress!

I thought you said you feared being broken Monday - Friday?? Calling an AA meeting will get you broken from Thursday - next Friday! U Krazy, man!!

I know I am Krazy but that is why I get along with everyone so well.

Guest ILLMATIC

LoL @ pre-WMC stress!

Fuck around and watch. I will make it Black History Year! LOL

Guest lulamishka

LoL @ pre-WMC stress!

Awww shiiiiit! :o

LoL @ pre-WMC stress!

:o:o :o

Okay...

please make your own thread about ur AA party...i dont care, i dont feel left out, wouldnt want to be part of it...personally i think its pretty lame, all of a sudden alot of people started being pretty childish and thinking highly of themselves or at least seems like it, not sure why really...i think it comes down to the whole ethuging aka shit talking.

Having friends is an awesome thing i couldnt agree more, i see how some of you hangout in groups here on cj and out at clubs, nothing wrong with that.

Let's try to keep threads back on its actual topics and not start going into something completely different that no one cares about except you and your friends. If that's the case, PM each other or start your own groupie chat.

The whole "if you dont like, don't click on it" BS is not always the case because when you click on someone topics thinking you're gonna get all this info out of it, you start reading it than all of a sudden its gonne into some nonsense about god knows what.

It's late, i'll keep talking, wont stfu, i know that comment wasnt intended for me either(you're much nicer than that).

PS...what's whorehouse ???

Guest lulamishka

Okay...

please make your own thread about ur AA party...i dont care, i dont feel left out, wouldnt want to be part of it...personally i think its pretty lame, all of a sudden alot of people started being pretty childish and thinking highly of themselves or at least seems like it, not sure why really...i think it comes down to the whole ethuging aka shit talking.

Having friends is an awesome thing i couldnt agree more, i see how some of you hangout in groups here on cj and out at clubs, nothing wrong with that.

Let's try to keep threads back on its actual topics and not start going into something completely different that no one cares about except you and your friends. If that's the case, PM each other or start your own groupie chat.

The whole "if you dont like, don't click on it" BS is not always the case because when you click on someone topics thinking you're gonna get all this info out of it, you start reading it than all of a sudden its gonne into some nonsense about god knows what.

It's late, i'll keep talking, wont stfu, i know that comment wasnt intended for me either(you're much nicer than that).

PS...what's whorehouse ???

Damn, Diogo, did you drink your Haterade today? You sound like you're PMSing... :P