Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday-Sunday March 20th, Black Party @ Roseland

I arrived home at 5:30pm tonite from one of the best nights (possibly even the best) of music I've ever experienced in NYC. VIctor Calderone was spinning...and the man is simply amazing...ive never ever had such a magical time on a dancefloor!!! (The vibe and spirit within the place was like nothing ive ever seen)...his music was very tribal and dark yet sexy and uplifting--- I never stay out late these days, but this night was so exceptional I went all out and lasted til I felt lke i was going to drop. It felt so nice to be in NYC having an epic night of music and vibe.

I'll report more tomorrow, i just woke up for an hour to eat some chinese food. going back to bed now!

Guest joeygk

oh lord EV is on the TRIBAL band wagon....seriously, do you not listen to me when I tell you what you should be listening to on the stereo?!?! You're so 16 months behind, do you know how many wicked sick nights we've could have gone to by now?!?! *sigh*

well at least youre coming around.

I know. the music was so much better than possibly anything ive ever listened to. At $150 per ticket at the door, I also think there is pressure on the DJ to give an epic performance.

anyway, that party was nuts, some of the sex (especially some of those rooms off to the side) were appalling, but to each his own, i guess. The theme is hedonism and letting your repressed urges out...I didnt find that part to be hot or arousing, but the music and the dancefloor were where I felt sublime! :)