Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ralph/Baez Review

tranza

Well I totally expected a different set from Dave Ralph.. He played a lot of dark stuff, not so much trance.. He played a couple trance vocals that were nice.. He dropped Pete Heller's mix of Love Parade and that was probably the highlight of the night.. That track is unreal, and it's not that much different from the original thats why I loved it.. He also dropped Muzikizum and the new Deep Dish rmx of Rapture.. His mixing was good, but I cought him go off one time (Oh well).. Eddie Baez played a good set.. I only cought him for maybe 2 hours and he was playing pretty hard.. His first track was Beats vol.2, he played a tribal mix of One More Time that was hot, and the new Luzzi track..

The club was pretty crowded.. Mixture of Twilo/Rave/Club kids so it was different then the regular crowd.. I heard some things for the future of SF fridays that I dont want to repete yet until it's 100% confirmed, but it's definitely a big change comming up..

..Saw some old skool Evolution Fridays people I havnt seen in years and that was probably the best part of the night ..Was like a big reunion for Eddie Baez

..All in all the night was good and I expected it to but a lot different

Joe Lodi will be playing all night next week with a live performace by Suzanne Palmer

------------------

.."Musik" Guest List Thursdays @ Emanon (Westchester)

..107 Mamaroneck Ave White Plains

June 28 - Rockell Live

July 5 - Johnny Vicious

..Tranza52@yahoo.com

i am not a very big factory friday head but i had to come out for mr. baez's birthday bash and i must say i had a really good time.. eddie baez was off the hook. the beats he was busting out were crazy. i like when he threw the new digital allies acapella over a beat. this one is going to be bigger than without you. they didnt pick a name for it yet and the mix isnt finished. it felt very weird to hear final chapter, nightmare, and this joy in jonathans house. but i think eddie is the only man that will get the respect like he did when he came out on stage when they sang happy birthday other than jp. i think if they put mr. baez in there every friday you will be seeing a lot of me. i thought the crowd would of been worse but like tranza said it was very mixed. i like some of the young girls in there also.. paris was suprised to see my face on a friday. i also think some more big names should of came out to see eddie for his birthday but im not mentioning any names. props to andrew mendez and a few others for showing there respect. tranza, we should of had a meet up??

[This message has been edited by a-tip (edited 06-25-2001).]

Originally posted by a-tip:

the new digital allies is not complete yet but the vocals are off the hook. they didnt name it yet but i think it will be bigger then without you

wow i didnt think it would be better than without you... when artists make a really good track... they usually come back with something shitty... but KTU played out without you... lets hope it doesnt happen to this track too... i loved luzzis vocals... cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

SHUT UP AND DANCE!!

d.gif

[This message has been edited by sextacy911 (edited 06-25-2001).]