Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish Questions...

CrzyC1414779017

Ok, I have never been a big fan of Deep Dish live but have always enjoyed their music at home. However, last week I saw them many times but Im confused as to who they are. I thought there were 2 guys named Ali and Sharam, right? Can anyone tell me Sharams last name and who the guy in the white shirt is in this pic...(doesnt look like Sharam to me).

47b5dd09b3127cce908b4fbad25700000016108Ubs2TNu3k

Guest durrtylexx

OK...I can't even see the guy with a white shirt. They all look black to me...Was it puffy and his boys. ;D

LMAO HA HA

Guest macboy

Did they both show up? A lot of times the flyer may say Deep Dish but only one of them comes. Kinda like Lust4House, when Vaughan was at Delux and Sheldon was at Opium on the same night. :P

Guest lavosdeldiablo

Ok, I have never been a big fan of Deep Dish live but have always enjoyed their music at home. However, last week I saw them many times but Im confused as to who they are. I thought there were 2 guys named Ali and Sharam, right? Can anyone tell me Sharams last name and who the guy in the white shirt is in this pic...(doesnt look like Sharam to me).

47b5dd09b3127cce908b4fbad25700000016108Ubs2TNu3k

::)

Guest rollyp66

I'm not a big fan of deep dish dj sets but they did it proper this WMC.. especially Sharam on the Patio Sun

Guest LeVeL

First Crzy C decided to become Ivan Bellini number 1 fan and now she's a Deep Dish Addict. Whats next....

Level, do me a favor and STFU.

LOL

Guest thehog

I thought DD threw it down at the radio one party, but JZ was just a little better ;D "A NEW GENERATION OF KILLER ROBOT" ;D

Guest The_Man

Ali was decent at Nikkis. Behrouz did the best there IMO, or maybe JZ, but I missed Nic.

Nic killed it once again.