Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April 2nd.. what up? thirty something&older??

Guest mamarox

Guest mamarox

Looking for a fun spot for our annual limo night in the city!crowd of 12, WE are the grey panthers, and we want to come & get you! we like to rock, we like to drink,& party,we are not young & we ain't dumb! dance is good too ,but not all night Transit? Pure? clue me in my friends! what's hott? rittenhouse?

Guest pussygalore

Shampoo or Emerald City probably got something going on.

I will be at The Spectrum seeing Duran Duran that night. LOL I <3 The 80s!!

Guest mamarox

Shampoo or Emerald City probably got something going on.

I will be at The Spectrum seeing Duran Duran that night. LOL I <3 The 80s!!

Thanks for the reply Pussy.. and big me-ow to you! Is this where the "big kids" hang? C'mon folk, leave you kids with a sitter &come out & meet some fun couples! & a couple o'singles! WE can make the party where ever WE GO!!!!!

TALK TO ME PHILLY!

Guest karatechik

Depends on what scene you're looking for, but 114 and 125 are a bit more upscale but still fun.

Emerald City on the 2nd is going to be a blast. The party is called Animal House and there will be 80's music along with other styles, a band AND , it's open 'till 8am!

Guest mamarox

Depends on what scene you're looking for, but 114 and 125 are a bit more upscale but still fun.

Emerald City on the 2nd is going to be a blast. The party is called Animal House and there will be 80's music along with other styles, a band AND , it's open 'till 8am!

phar-rick'in perfect !!!! you rock gurl, thanks for the buzz, now you go dance Rio, DANCE across that rio grande!

Guest mamarox

really not looking for upscale,I'm afraid I'll run into to many Vinnies... I just don't want to party with too many frat boyz or teen age gurlz, NOT that there is any thing wrong with that..lolol...lol

Guest karatechik

phar-rick'in perfect !!!! you rock gurl, thanks for the buzz, now you go dance Rio, DANCE across that rio grande!

How many people are you gonna have with you? PM me if you do decide to come to Emerald City. Where are you from by the way?