Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest steve_UK

Visiting soon

Guest steve_UK

Hey everyone, I will be visiting Philly from the UK next month. Whilst I have been there a few times already I have not had the time to find out the best club nites. I will be there Sunday to Thursday and am wondering where I should be heading. My musical tastes are house based with Funky-dirty-sexy-house being the ultimate. Do Harry choo choo Romero or Eric Morillo play there ?

Thanks for the help.

Guest reecelights

Sunday through Thursday makes it harder, as Frdiay and Saturday are the (obviously) more bangin' nights. Sunday night at Shampoo is a 17 and over crowd but with decent music.

Haven't seen Morillo or ChooChoo advertised here lately. The monlthy Cooljunkie party at Emerald City is on a Saturday night. Also, check out www.sinthesis.com. Phillyjunkie and his promoting partners promote under this name.

Shampoo and Emerald City are your best large club best. Th lineups at the smaller clubs change on a regular basis.

Guest karatechik

Ok here's a few recommendations.

Monday nights: Lounge 125

Wednesday nites: Metro lounge, then Emerald City *I HIGHLY recommend these two things wednesday nights. It'd be right up your alley. PM me if you're def interested and I'll give you more information.

Tuesday nites are always harder but lounge 114 never disappoints on any nite.