Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jackal & Hyde Live 4/29/05

Guest aj2234

sorry i didnt make it out raincry....... ended up at amika....... enjoying the view so to speak ;D

Ummm... she doesn't post here! Crackaaaaaa! ;D

Guest Diabolique

Nice to see you Christina! And Eric too. I have to say, this was definitely something completely different for me. Although I really didn't enjoy the music per se, I certainly appreciated the fact that it was all live (no CDJ's, no turntables) with just keyboards and samplers. ;D

Nice to see you too :) well, thanks for being open minded, that's commendable! Yup, Jackal's (and Todd, too) been doing this for a very very long time,as far as I've seen, he doesn't even own a CDJ1000! ;D

been there, done that:

To be frank, I just went to spend what little time I have with my favorite friends. Do you know how hard it is to coordinate 9 people who live in three differnent counties, four of whom are workaholics/full time students? IMPOSSIBLE! thank god for countless Jackal & Hyde shows, lol...

20,000 freaks! ;)

Guest Funketeer

sorry i didnt make it out raincry....... ended up at amika....... enjoying the view so to speak ;D

Ummm... she doesn't post here! Crackaaaaaa! ;D

technically, this would be considered floccinaucinillipification, you know?

;D