Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gummo

Guest Davenavarro10

Guest Davenavarro10

I think some of you guys may find this movie interesting. It's somewhat similar to Kids, the main difference is that the 2 main characters live in a small town in Ohio as opposed to the big apple. The two boys (Tummler & Solomon) spend their days killing cats (and selling the cat meat to the local butcher), using their cat meat winnings to buy glue and sniff it, and going over to a guy's house who pimps out his retarded sister to them. I wouldn't say that it's as disturbing as Kids, but there is a bathtub scene in the movie that you'll never forget no matter how hard you try.

Guest JMT

"similar to Kids"? what are you smoking?

the only good thing about this movie was the fact it made me happy to not have been born in a town like that shithole. when i saw this movie in college i lied and recommended it to friends as a joke, knowing it would have them pissed once actually sitting through it.

id suggest watching it only if you feel like seeing something different, then wishing you hadn't bothered.

Guest Davenavarro10

JMT the movie is similar to Kids because it shows what life is like for Kids who have little to no adult supervision at all. If Telly and Casper were living in that same small hick town in Ohio, you can bet that they'd be doing the same exact things as Tummler & Solomon.