Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do you make ur night Better at EXIT?

bigart

ok well i have learned that for me and my friends to have a goodnight at exit i should do the following,

1 Bring my Photon 2's and 3's and Glow sticks

2 bring BUBBALICIOUS (so i dont grind my JAw)

3 bring VICKS (blow blow blow)

4 dance the night away with my Photonic skillz

Anyone else have anything to add, if i forgot anything?

---------------------------------------------

Its Nice to be important, But its more important to be Nice cwm11.gif

Bring girls... theres two that make the best partners... the girls that can dance (almost everyone of em) and the girls that can give the best massages... thats just my opinion oh yea and orange flavored tic tacs... for fresh breath dont wanna try picking up smelling like a yak cwm10.gif

i usedd to trip face at exit all the time and then i stopped going and then i went back there a few times just drunk and sober

and to have a good time in there you have to be on xtc no 2 ways about it

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

WHOA Stop right THERE, To Tell you a few reasons why Exit IS THE SICKEST PLACE TO GO CLUBBING PERIOD......

THE Girls Look Good and they are not Taken cwm38.gif , (In SF for example, almost every girl is with a man )

THE music in Exit Is off the hook ( not like in limelight where it SUX. ( and in SF where its Almost all VOCAL )

THE size of Exit Surpasses any club ive ever been to, it has A lot of Different rooms to chill in ( BTW I Reccomend Red Room Where DJ Justin H Spins )

THE Crowd is awwwwsome

THE Admission is 30 bucks, now tell me that u would rather Pick LImelight or Tunnel Over Exit, I cant However Bash SF Because, in my eyes its Second Best ( way way way Second )

however i can Bash the Shit out of Limelight, The Songs SUCK RHINOCERAUS COCK, They are the worst i have ever heard, I have been in limelight 4 times and first time was in 2000 Graduation, I came in and saw NAsty Gothic Bitchez hanging off of Christ statue, now i am not christian But G'Damn Have some respect Regardless, since we are on the subject i might as well mention Twilo( may it rest in pieces ) nothing But Asians ( i have nothing against Asians, but i was the only whiteboy in there, i felt like i was in the wrong crowd)

In conclusion, Exit has the most variety in people , Music , dj's , personality , ohh and gatorade "]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm1.gif

TO cut this Post SHORT

EXIT IS THEE MOST VERSATILE OF ALL THE CLUBS IN NYC . ( Period!!!!!! )

Its Nice to be important, but its more important to be Nice cwm11.gif

Originally posted by bigart:

THE music in Exit Is off the hook ( not like in limelight where it SUX. ( and in SF where its Almost all VOCAL )

SF with Jonathan all Vocal??? You obviously have never been to SF to hear Jonathan. Granted he does play his share of vocals. But the man is known for his sick beats. Besides the fact, you cant compare Jonathan to draper. There is no comparison. Jonathan is an experienced, well known and skillful DJ. Granted Draper has skill but he isnt half the DJ of JP. This argument happens all the time. The end result JONATHAN IS THE MAN.

since we are on the subject i might as well mention Twilo( may it rest in pieces ) nothing But Asians ( i have nothing against Asians, but i was the only whiteboy in there, i felt like i was in the wrong crowd)

I have nothing against Asians either but no Asians in Exit?! Go on the bottom floor and look around. Then get back to me.

I don't want to take sides or nothing but in my opinion I don't know how you can COMPARE dj's. I mean every DJ has his or her own style. Draper doesn't suck neither does JP its just two different styles of music. Exit is not a bad club either, in my humble opinion its the crowd that makes the club. In Exit you find all kinds of different crowds its a melting pot of all cultures and diverseties. I think every club has its ups and downs but its not like you go to a club and say ALL the music here sucks, because thats just impossible. Im sure you wiggle your ass or stomp your feet when you hear a sick beat. Well anywany just my 2 cents smile.gif.

WHOA Stop right THERE, To Tell you a few reasons why Exit IS THE SICKEST PLACE TO GO CLUBBING PERIOD......

THE Girls Look Good and they are not Taken , (In SF for example, almost every girl is with a man )

THE size of Exit Surpasses any club ive ever been to, it has A lot of Different rooms to chill in ( BTW I Reccomend Red Room Where DJ Justin H Spins )

THE Crowd is awwwwsome

THE Admission is 30 bucks, now tell me that u would rather Pick LImelight or Tunnel Over Exit, I cant However Bash SF Because, in my eyes its Second Best ( way way way Second )

however i can Bash the Shit out of Limelight, The Songs SUCK RHINOCERAUS COCK, They are the worst i have ever heard, I have been in limelight 4 times and first time was in 2000 Graduation, I came in and saw NAsty Gothic Bitchez hanging off of Christ statue, now i am not christian But G'Damn Have some respect Regardless, since we are on the subject i might as well mention Twilo( may it rest in pieces ) nothing But Asians ( i have nothing against Asians, but i was the only whiteboy in there, i felt like i was in the wrong crowd)

damnnnnn , u wrote exactly what i wanted to write~ cwm35.gifcwm35.gifcwm35.gif

well look, i never said Asians should stay home ,, I like diversity and Mixed cultures , i was talking about other clubs to show the contrast of how they are different then EXIT. In Exit, IT's not MOstly WHite or Black or purple or green ,, Its mixed, its the crowds i like , and i agree with rdancer when he said, the crowd makes the club, so thats what i mean on that front, As for JP, I think JP is an amazing DJ, just not my favorite , i do like SF Because it was the First placed i cwm24.gif in, so it will always be a good memory.

Its nice to be important, But its more important to be Nice cwm11.gif

yo my man, if that's what you meant, then just say you rather have diversity in a club which exit does have...ain't no need to single out a race, it just comes off bad...nah'mean...peace

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

what the hell...where does 'how do you make exit better' turn into too many asians...so what if you were the only caucasian in twilo (which i highly fu#king doubt)...you're there for the music...if your motive was to pick up girls and ish, try the corner of 14th and 9th instead, you're on the wrong block...you say you ain't trying to diss or be rascist or whatever, then there's no point in mentioning it at all, right???...like i mention in other posts, i guess asians or other races can't enjoy music like you can...we should just stay home and not go out...well, fuk being nice and ish, i'm telling you asians are going to club, and if you don't want to be near them, stay the fuk outta the club...imbecile

------------------

THE Girls Look Good and they are not Taken cwm38.gif , (In SF for example, almost every girl is with a man )

THE Crowd is awwwwsome

In conclusion, Exit has the most variety in people , Music , dj's , personality , ohh and gatorade <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm1.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm1.gif</A>

TO cut this Post SHORT

EXIT IS THEE MOST VERSATILE OF ALL THE CLUBS IN NYC . ( Period!!!!!! )

Its Nice to be important, but its more important to be Nice cwm11.gif

i COMPLETELY agree with u.... people can think what they want about whatever club, but thats no reason to bash a place where SOME people actually have a good time.

cwm1.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

hmm... there are two types of asians. thats the things you people dont realize , the nasty ugly fresh off the boats (FOBS) & the good clean pretty people smile.gif So dont get confused!! please call them FOBS if you have to but dont bash the asians. >:P

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com

what a fucking herb..."too many asians" bro, you're at a club, accept and love the diversity it brings to your racist life. and "twilo, rest in pieces", anyone who thinks the music is great in exit is the most uneducated person with regards to dance music. exit probably has some of the wackest music in the business. jp spins much better shit, but Twilo, that had the best music in the business. period. it was world renowned as having the best and biggest dj's in the world. RIP twilo. and fuck anyone who hates on any race, or on twilo.

Can't we all just... get along? Listen the music at Exit is far from whack. I've been listening to Electronica since like 1994 with a dated old German song called "Eine Svine" or something to that extenet. So i consider myself an a huge fan of electronica. JP in my opinion spins some great stuff but in my entire clubbing experience ive never seen a DJ move an entire audience like Draper can when hes on... Theres plenty of great Dj's each with their own unique abilities (Except PVD... i really cant stand his music) But a persons taste is what steers him to a certain DJ you cant bash a kid cause he likes Korn more then he likes Limp Bizkit the same way you cant bash someone for liking Draper more then JP... just my two cents.

JESUS CHRIST, I never meant to rise such a Hot topic, Listen all i wanted to KNow was "how do you make ur night Better at EXIT?" THat it, LOL not Asians this and asians that ,, it came to the conclusion in some posts that i was bashing asians, I want to make it perfectly clear that ASIANS , WHITE , BLACKS , GREENS , PURPLES AND PINKS ARE FINE WITH ME. I dont care what race you are , i was simply trying to say that My experience in twilo was that i was surrounded by asians , ( that there was NOOOO DIVERSIy in the club ) HOWEVER in EXIT there is more diversity and different cultures and there is more to talk about when your meeting people, THATS IT!!!! nothing beyond this point thats all i meant, As for an early post regarding there is two types of Asians , fob's and Pretty ones ,, I DONT CARE ,, as loong as you can DANCE to the Music and Rave with me ,, Your kool in my book, So could someone else please shine some light on HOw you can make Exit Better? and please Dont bash Exit , IF you dont like it DONT REPLY smile.gif

Sorry if my comments came out a little Too HARD.

BTW Where does everyone hang out in Exit?

I always hangout BEhind Drapers Booth with my friends cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

---------------------------------------------

It Nice to be important, But its more important to be Nice cwm11.gif

yo bigart, it's cool...but like i said, it's better to have said more diversity first instead of something else...talking about a specific race doesn't seem to have good reaction regardless of subject...i think everyone understand what you meant now...but true, everyone has their own taste...sometimes we get caught up on our favorites that we start bashing other catz...bottom line, if you like music, it's all good...peace

------------------

ASIANS, WHITES, WHATEVER WERE ALL THERE TO DO THE SAME THING. FUCKING DANCE OUR ASSES OFF!! THE BEST WAY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AT EXIT IS TO EAT A WHOLE BUNCH OF PILLS AND GO FING NUTS IN THE RED ROOM TO MY BABY'S MUSIC!! PLAY LONG, PLAY HARD!!

------------------

KAIN PROMOTIONS

g4GOODANDBAD.art

TwinAngelList@aol.com

...we are what we do repeatedly...little things affect little minds...you may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try

IN THREE WORDS I CAN SUM UP EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED ABOUT LIFE: IT GOES ON...ROBERT FROST