Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how u guys think.?

yeaitsme

i was planning to go neonworld party at exit on july 3rd , but i just heard that draper isn't spinning on that day , and some like dj ian ??? is gonna spin on that day ...

i ve never heard about that guy , but do u guys think its gonna be hot or its gonna be wack??

I never heard of ian either but im going to see Justin Spin, besides it couldn't hurt hearing other DJ's, you never know they might be good. Also it gives me an excuse to party during the weekday, I mean C'mon its Tuesday and your going to watch fireworks the next day, oh the TRAILS smile.gif J/K

[This message has been edited by rdancer (edited 06-28-2001).]

WACK YO!! DONT GO, GO TO THE RAVE AT THE TUNNEL..ONE NATION..GOING TO BE HOT SHIT!! THE GLOWSTICK PARTY IS GOING TO BLOW, BUT DO WHAT U WILL.

------------------

KAIN PROMOTIONS

g4GOODANDBAD.art

TwinAngelList@aol.com

...we are what we do repeatedly...little things affect little minds...you may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try

IN THREE WORDS I CAN SUM UP EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED ABOUT LIFE: IT GOES ON...ROBERT FROST

Wack? That's foul.. my own girlfriend telling people not go to the party I am playing at..

anyway.. for those that are coming out there is an unusual lineup for Neon world, but I will be playing all night in my home.. my room.. the Red Room..

Everyone that is coming out can expect an amazing set and nothing but pure hard hitting house all night long..

Get Ready..

Peace

Justin

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

i hope that dj ian isnt any of the djs that spun the last two neon worlds because they really sucked. there was no light show or anything! could somebody tell me if this one is goin to be any better. what about the light show? cwm43.gif

He is a very good Dj from what I have been hearing..

but he isn't the only Dj on the lineup..

.. when I said "unusual" line up, it's because they have over 9 DJ's playing the main floor.. so I thought it was "unusual" for Exit to have the music and style being changed up so frequently.

I think the idea is definately worth a shot, and keep in mind it's a different set of promoters throwing the party, so that is why Tony will not be playing.

Tony will be @ Zachary's that night from what I was told.

Have fun and be safe.

Justin

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!