Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ CENTRAL TOUR 04-15-05

Guest djme

Guest djme

Returning from Canada and upper state NY the DJ CENTRAL TOUR comes to Miami, with I/O’s new Preview Fridays. Residence Eddie G and friends rock I/O’s indoor room as well as its out door patio. Eddie G along side DJ Sebastian C, DJ Alexander Orue, and special guest Ruben; the electric guitarist. Set your Friday night for sure, this is the show you do not want to miss, as Eddie G delivers another legendary set complimented by an electric acoustic guitar player named Ruben from South Beach. Also, a celebration of ‘O Recordings’ from Alexander Orue and the special sounds of Sebastian C. For those of you who love the true underground sounds that make the foundation of Miami, don’t miss this event of Progressive Trance, Tribal, House and Breaks.

My advice for a great time and beautiful music, follow this Preview DJ Central Tour wherever it goes. It’s definitely the best music in Miami by all standards. You can enjoy the intimeat indoor double room as well as the natural outdoor open air patio.

attachment.php?attachmentid=39322&stc=1

NEED INFO CLICK HERE AND SEND ME A MESSAGE IN REAL TIME! CLICK HERE TO TO CHAT PRIVATELY WITH DJ ME (QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS)