Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To My Exit Friday Heads!!! 6/29

hey all im back once again after a crazy friday!! and it was phat as all hell!! great time...heres some songs!!!

1. SPD1980 i want that same song!!!...i asked draper and he said its called "still ghetto" or "stone ghetto" by i believe it was "still ghetto"....i heard at exit a bunch of times now and just got the name of the song which is ridiculous!!!! phat ass song!!! look at spd1980's post as well with a description!!! i just need the artist to this song???? it has a person talking and then they fade out of that with the person saying "Oh yes yes yes yes yes..." and then the beat kicks in....any ideas on the artist???

2. i believe the song is called "wipeout" cause thats what they say in the song but im not sure....it was a phat song played after "rhythm ready" that got the place goin nuts!!!! any ideas on artist or maybe its another song???

3. and another one was called "disco uphoria" and again i dont know the artist?? anybody???

thats all for this week....as i knew the rest of the songs!!! but i thought draper started out pretty slow and then he just blew it up!!! and i got into draper's booth which was phat and he played my "played alive" and "you are crazy" which was phat too!!

justin my bad for goin to the red room so late this time...u told me i missed all my songs and now im pissed....but once i got in there it was all over....i loved it...especially that one song that i went crazy on!!! the one u said u make me a copy of that was pretty old??? but check your pm's when u get a chance please!!!

and i dont know if this person is a clubplanet person or not but her name was michelle from wayne, nj....if u are pm me back!!!

and was that really tamia because she lipsynced "stranger in my house" for sure....and didn't really look like her???

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!

3. and another one was called "disco uphoria" and again i dont know the artist?? anybody???

DJ Dero - Discoeuphoria (roller coaster mix)

Hm.... Just wondering... did you hear a song that went "Age of MAchines" , "god created ... blah blah" hard hard track.

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com

Does anyone know the name of the song played right before Rythym Ready..... need that song ID bad. It has 3 build ups in it. And a voice keeps on shouting out something but can't make it out what it's shouting. Draper plays it every week.

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

the song right before rhythm was pressure.

kyle, the wipeout song you talking about is by dj dero - what time is it. that's what he is saying... i don't believe he is saying wipeout. or maybe i'm wrong. you said it's the song after rhythm ready right?

Alex

yeah realz i might of heard a song like that but im not sure...i stayed on the main floor till like 3:30 -4 and then headed up to the red room....so i might of missed it!!! yeah and karch thats "pressure" by draper which will probably never come out or be able to get...but its a phat song!!! yeah lilizzy u were krumped up on friday huh??? lmao...but thanks!!! lookin good yourself! cwm11.gif and yeah alex it was right after "rhythm ready" with alot of energy in the song!!! ill check out that song u said!!!

does anybody know the artist in the first id?? the song is "still ghetto"!!???

thanks everybody!!! and ONE MORE QUESTION!! whats the entrance for this tuesday?? and do promoters still get in for free???!!! let me know!!! thanks again cwm17.gif

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!

kyle,

my bad... the track i posted, dj dero - what time is it, is actually the same as discoeuforia. actually it's called euforia (what time is it?)

man, i could've sworn that was played right after rhythm. it's a shame that i don't drop and people who do have better memory than me cwm32.gif

anyways, sorry 'bout the confusion!

Alex