Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no more sex board on cp ?? :'(

I just love how people who know info before everone else and rub it in are the cool people, u people are the biggest noobs,but hey rock on

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nadia

Yeah, but do you really think it was about that? Hardly. More like "let's play how fucked up we can get tonight!".

precisely why there needs to be a good moderator of that forum..

Guest Diabolique

I just love how people who know info before everone else and rub it in are the cool people, u people are the biggest noobs,but hey rock on

I've known for months :P ;D I just don't care...

Guest Clauds

I've known for months :P ;D I just don't care...

Lol ... true!

Guest pod

Looks like on the sister board there's a minor insurrection. The posters in that thread think we're part of the Shadow Government. 'Communist' was the most mild insult.

Guest LdySphynx

The cops need to practice their taser skills anyway.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but see thats the problem.............Koky might like the Taser :P!!!

Guest Diabolique

Looks like on the sister board there's a minor insurrection. The posters in that thread think we're part of the Shadow Government. 'Communist' was the most mild insult.

LMAO ::) what are they gonna do when they find out they won't have sigs?? :o :o :o :o

Guest pod

Again, a lot of you are failing to see the big picture.

What would you rather have: Free entry to the top events in town and beyond, or would you rather have a sex forum, a drug forum, and mile long sigs on a messageboard?

What would you rather have: Free entry to the top events in town and beyond, or would you rather have a sex forum, a drug forum, and mile long sigs on a messageboard?

D. all of above

8)

Guest nadia

precisely why there needs to be a good moderator of that forum..

My moderator of choice would be Charles Darwin.

That may be true..but having idiots kill over for not testing their pills, or mixing booze w/a substance they shouldn't isn't exactly good business for club owners.

D. all of above

8)

;D