Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY HOWELLS @ SPACE SATURDAY ROLL CALL

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest DRTYCAASH

True that Level.....clueless, style less, and rhythmless but without them we wouldnt be entertained while waiting for that bomb song to drop

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

The patio DEFINATELLY make Space..........I only wish that i could find glasses dark enough so that i wouldnt have to look at some of the creatures that roll up in that place.......Sometimes its good not to see 8)

Yeah I have to agree...the people in the Patio get uglier and uglier week in and week out. Thats why whenever I am in the Patio I wear my Oakleys 8) for I dont have to see the Uglyness.

But it would be nice if the Dj's would play way better in the Main-Room like in the past. I mean there is a reason Space spent as much money as it did on the Main Rooms sound-system. There might be people clueless in the Main-Room of who is spinning and what kind of style of music their listening too. But there is certainlymore clueless people in the Patio...come on who are we kidding here... :P;)

i couldn't disagree with this statement more..... the patio starts going off when the sun comes up; how many clueless clubbers bother staying out that long if they don't know what they're in for?

There are alllll kinds of people outside, fucked up, sober, drunk. Personally I see far more clueless, only there to lose their minds folks wondering around inside, bumping into people or huddled by the bathrooms chewing their faces off. What ya'll said about the music supports my belief too....the kids inside don't even know what they're hearing that's how blasted they are. Most of the folks on the patio know exactly who every dj there is.

As far as the people being ugly, just gravitate toward Assassinettes and Gervettes and I doubt you'll be complaining ;D

Guest LeVeL

i couldn't disagree with this statement more..... the patio starts going off when the sun comes up; how many clueless clubbers bother staying out that long if they don't know what they're in for?

There are alllll kinds of people outside, fucked up, sober, drunk. Personally I see far more clueless, only there to lose their minds folks wondering around inside, bumping into people or huddled by the bathrooms chewing their faces off. What ya'll said about the music supports my belief too....the kids inside don't even know what they're hearing that's how blasted they are. Most of the folks on the patio know exactly who every dj there is.

As far as the people being ugly, just gravitate toward Assassinettes and Gervettes and I doubt you'll be complaining ;D

Ohh please sweety...I have seen someone dance Salsa in the Patio...when the Dj there was spinning House. And no this was no Latin House either this was once when Hernan was spining in the Patio. Come on about 80% of the Patio is too fucked up to know whos spinning anyways...and the ones that are even sober or in good form dont dance....they just stand in a corner and look.

But hey as long as we are there for the music and to support EDM its all good to me...all I am saying is that some of the people that you claim to be clueless in the main -room actually are the ones that make up the people in the Patio once it opens.

its a domino effect...Mainroom to Patio. Just like Alcohol to Cane to Gina ;D

Guest mursa
how many clueless clubbers bother staying out that long if they don't know what they're in for?

because of;

Cocaine.jpg

;):P

..Stop Hatin ! ::)

:D

Guest Devilicious

There are alllll kinds of people outside' date=' fucked up, sober, drunk. Personally I see far more clueless, only there to lose their minds folks wondering around inside, bumping into people or huddled by the bathrooms chewing their faces off. What ya'll said about the music supports my belief too....the kids inside don't even know what they're hearing that's how blasted they are. Most of the folks on the patio know exactly who every dj there is.

[/quote']

Ohh please sweety...

don't call me sweety, you don't even know me

I have seen someone dance Salsa in the Patio...when the Dj there was spinning House. And no this was no Latin House either this was once when Hernan was spining in the Patio.

and your point is???? clearly the person was having a good time so why do you care so much

Come on about 80% of the Patio is too fucked up to know whos spinning anyways...

working for the space census these days are we? lol next time you take a survey make sure i'm a part of it

and the ones that are even sober or in good form dont dance....they just stand in a corner and look.

i'm always in good form and i'm dancing most of the time and drinking the rest. so are the other dozen or more friends i run into there

But hey as long as we are there for the music and to support EDM its all good to me...all I am saying is that some of the people that you claim to be clueless in the main -room actually are the ones that make up the people in the Patio once it opens.

i never said that wasn't the case, some of them probably do make it up to the patio, then run home to pull the curtains shut and hide after an hour or so.

completely false. MOST of the people who go for the main room don't stay on the patio once the sun comes up. it's a totally different vibe. just think about all the people downstairs plus in the upstairs VIP and then look at the size of the patio....there is no chance even half those people would fit. And there are lots of folks like myself who walk right through the main room and straight to the patio each and every time.

there are fucked up people in every part of every club, in every city in the world. clearly i'm not saying nobody on the patio is fucked up. if you read my first post you'll see i readily admit there ARE. Bottom line, I know it and enjoy it well; if you don't, go the fuck home when the sun comes up ;D

Ohh please sweety...

don't call me sweety, you don't even know me

I have seen someone dance Salsa in the Patio...when the Dj there was spinning House. And no this was no Latin House either this was once when Hernan was spining in the Patio.

and your point is???? clearly the person was having a good time so why do you care so much

Come on about 80% of the Patio is too fucked up to know whos spinning anyways...

working for the space census these days are we? lol next time you take a survey make sure i'm a part of it

and the ones that are even sober or in good form dont dance....they just stand in a corner and look.

i'm always in good form and i'm dancing most of the time and drinking the rest. so are the other dozen or more friends i run into there

i never said that wasn't the case, some of them probably do make it up to the patio, then run home to pull the curtains shut and hide after an hour or so.

completely false. MOST of the people who go for the main room don't stay on the patio once the sun comes up. it's a totally different vibe. just think about all the people downstairs plus in the upstairs VIP and then look at the size of the patio....there is no chance even half those people would fit. And there are lots of folks like myself who walk right through the main room and straight to the patio each and every time.

there are fucked up people in every part of every club, in every city in the world. clearly i'm not saying nobody on the patio is fucked up. if you read my first post you'll see i readily admit there ARE. Bottom line, I know it and enjoy it well; if you don't, go the fuck home when the sun comes up ;D

OUCH....

Guest bootstah

I feel the love in the air, wasn't this a roll call thread btw......? anyhow, moving on, nothing to see here........no danny for me this weekend, time to take a week off from space, i think it's been how many weeks straight? hmmmm * scratches head*

and btw, roly haven't seen u around for a couple weeks, donald glaude was the last time i think, hello btw! Space in 2 weeks, the 14th again people and it's on time to let the birthday celebration begin! ;D

Guest mursa

..every tree has its bad apples ..

...it's unfortunate but the few ( or many , depends ) who don't know how to MODERATE their substance of choice (alcohol, coke , pills , G ..whatever ) ...do end up giving a dirty atmosphere to what is a really nice outdoor party .

...I myself party , and i ain't no newbie ;) , but im def. against the dirty/sleazy atmosphere that envelops one sometimes when in a party like that .

truth be told .

Guest barstar diana

We all know why some wear shades and its not because the sun is out.

One word to patio people(not you guys offcourse)...would someone please let those few know that D&G batman shades are lame and played out.

::cynicallY::

but hello those shades are the epitome of fashion

LOL..leave them in their world...

because when they see you were the next style shade

they'll snatch one right up

Guest Cosmigonon

We all know why some wear shades and its not because the sun is out.

One word to patio people(not you guys offcourse)...would someone please let those few know that D&G batman shades are lame and played out.

Ah please, stop complaining... :P

Guest DRTYCAASH

Space should invest in a hose to clean those nasty, dirty, skanky open toed wearin freaks.....I mean cant they see they look like they just emerged from a swamp???

Guest mursa

Space should invest in a hose to clean those nasty' date=' dirty, skanky open toed wearin freaks.....I mean cant they see they look like they just emerged from a swamp???

[/quote']

hmmmm you do have a point

39-14298-sm.jpg