Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY HOWELLS @ SPACE SATURDAY ROLL CALL

Guest Eddy Guerra

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

ill prolly go ........ set times? ........ his first cd of his miami GU was decent enuff.......... though im not really optimistic that ill enjoy another live set of his...... oh well...........

go with an open mind .. he's playing really good music right now :)

his set at b.e.d. was so much fun.

Guest Seb

drama society - crying hero (tiga remix)

cant wait to here him drop this!

perfect patio song!

couldn't agree more 8)

Guest DRTYCAASH

Howells is usually the best at small venues like Bed or the Vinyl a.k.a Arc . I have yet to hear his big room style.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, Im sure youve seen our pics throughout this site ;D

Our usual spot is by The ASSASSIN's bar, which is the one facing the dj booth in the patio. ;)

Guest durrtylexx

Howells is usually the best at small venues like Bed or the Vinyl a.k.a Arc . I have yet to hear his big room style.

Dude I'll pass on his main room set, and check out his patio set! 85% of the main room crowd won't know what they're listening to and be bored. Thus the vibe won't be there.Prog or minimal dj's don't sound good in the main room. I agree Howells, and dj's like him are fantastic spinning in a smaller venue.

Guest DRTYCAASH

Well i consider the patio a big room without walls. Besides i never get to space before 8am so i dont even know what downstairs is like.

Guest durrtylexx

Well i consider the patio a big room without walls. Besides i never get to space before 8am so i dont even know what downstairs is like.

I personally don't like the main room, its too much. The sound, the horns, the people. I think the vibe on the patio is what makes space the best club in Miami. Time and time again, whenever a guest dj performs they always do better on the patio. But that's just my opinion. I don't like the big room sound.

Guest DRTYCAASH

The patio DEFINATELLY make Space..........I only wish that i could find glasses dark enough so that i wouldnt have to look at some of the creatures that roll up in that place.......Sometimes its good not to see 8)

Guest durrtylexx

The patio DEFINATELLY make Space..........I only wish that i could find glasses dark enough so that i wouldnt have to look at some of the creatures that roll up in that place.......Sometimes its good not to see 8)

lol, so true..

Guest Inán

Well, Im sure youve seen our pics throughout this site ;D

Our usual spot is by The ASSASSIN's bar, which is the one facing the dj booth in the patio. ;)

Aaaaah, thanks ;D

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I have to agree...the people in the Patio get uglier and uglier week in and week out. Thats why whenever I am in the Patio I wear my Oakleys 8) for I dont have to see the Uglyness.

But it would be nice if the Dj's would play way better in the Main-Room like in the past. I mean there is a reason Space spent as much money as it did on the Main Rooms sound-system. There might be people clueless in the Main-Room of who is spinning and what kind of style of music their listening too. But there is certainlymore clueless people in the Patio...come on who are we kidding here... :P;)

Guest Cosmigonon

I personally don't like the main room, its too much. The sound, the horns, the people. I think the vibe on the patio is what makes space the best club in Miami. Time and time again, whenever a guest dj performs they always do better on the patio. But that's just my opinion. I don't like the big room sound.

Couldn't have said it better...