Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY HOWELLS @ SPACE SATURDAY ROLL CALL

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest kcariaga

We all know why some wear shades and its not because the sun is out.

One word to patio people(not you guys offcourse)...would someone please let those few know that D&G batman shades are lame and played out.

Ah please, stop complaining... :P

EXACTLY!!!! This is a roll call. ;D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satan

i couldn't disagree with this statement more..... the patio starts going off when the sun comes up; how many clueless clubbers bother staying out that long if they don't know what they're in for?

There are alllll kinds of people outside, fucked up, sober, drunk. Personally I see far more clueless, only there to lose their minds folks wondering around inside, bumping into people or huddled by the bathrooms chewing their faces off. What ya'll said about the music supports my belief too....the kids inside don't even know what they're hearing that's how blasted they are. Most of the folks on the patio know exactly who every dj there is.

As far as the people being ugly, just gravitate toward Assassinettes and Gervettes and I doubt you'll be complaining ;D

Ohh please sweety...

don't call me sweety, you don't even know me

I have seen someone dance Salsa in the Patio...when the Dj there was spinning House. And no this was no Latin House either this was once when Hernan was spining in the Patio.

and your point is???? clearly the person was having a good time so why do you care so much

Come on about 80% of the Patio is too fucked up to know whos spinning anyways...

working for the space census these days are we? lol next time you take a survey make sure i'm a part of it

and the ones that are even sober or in good form dont dance....they just stand in a corner and look.

i'm always in good form and i'm dancing most of the time and drinking the rest. so are the other dozen or more friends i run into there

But hey as long as we are there for the music and to support EDM its all good to me...all I am saying is that some of the people that you claim to be clueless in the main -room actually are the ones that make up the people in the Patio once it opens.

i never said that wasn't the case, some of them probably do make it up to the patio, then run home to pull the curtains shut and hide after an hour or so.

its a domino effect...Mainroom to Patio. Just like Alcohol to Cane to Gina ;D

completely false. MOST of the people who go for the main room don't stay on the patio once the sun comes up. it's a totally different vibe. just think about all the people downstairs plus in the upstairs VIP and then look at the size of the patio....there is no chance even half those people would fit. And there are lots of folks like myself who walk right through the main room and straight to the patio each and every time.

there are fucked up people in every part of every club, in every city in the world. clearly i'm not saying nobody on the patio is fucked up. if you read my first post you'll see i readily admit there ARE. Bottom line, I know it and enjoy it well; if you don't, go the fuck home when the sun comes up ;D

gotta love T ;D

He better not Suck :-\>:(!!!!!

i already told him not to suck!

hahahahaha

have funs guys, I really hope he doesnt suck either but eh whatever. :)

He better not Suck :-\>:(!!!!!

i already told him not to suck!

hahahahaha

...I really hope he doesnt suck either but eh whatever. :)

Well... so much for hope ;D

Guest pod

ED G needs to ne on point with set times...or at least an approximation..

What's the big deal? Just go and have a good time!

Guest durrtylexx

ED G needs to ne on point with set times...or at least an approximation..

What's the big deal? Just go and have a good time!

I rather not go early, and hear Cedric. I guess I'll go after 4am.

Guest durrtylexx

I knew you'd say that. Go a little earlier and check out the Frenchman.

we'll see.. btw señor POD, what's the deal w.the reduced admin after midnight, untill wha time is the password valid?

thank you