Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bliss feat derrick carter - saturday june 18th

Guest djjoncowan

Guest vaughan
so where is the real birth place of house, ChicaGO...hMmm maybe manchester?? anyone know

Gotta rewind that documentary and try again...

Guest ashish

If you like House Music even remotely you can't miss Derrick - the guy is insane.

I don't care who or what else is playing that day. 8)

even if it's you???

;)

Guest lyrik

If you like House Music even remotely you can't miss Derrick - the guy is insane.

even if it's you???

;)

I think I would even ditch myself to see Derrick if it was physically possible.

Guest mr. wilkins

:D ur grounded from HPC...

nice one Jon.... Florida will no doubt have some SERIOUS HOUSE MUSIC legends in Florida the nite of June 18th...

DLC in Ft. Laud. & Mark Farina in Tpa...

Guest lyrik

nice one Jon.... Florida will no doubt have some SERIOUS HOUSE MUSIC legends in Florida the nite of June 18th...

Oh damn - I forgot Farina was that day in Tampa - what I meant to say is I don't care who or what is playing in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area that day! ;)

Guest djjoncowan

Oh damn - I forgot Farina was that day in Tampa - what I meant to say is I don't care who or what is playing in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area that day! ;)

your going to tampa for farina over DC? ashish will not be happy with you. LOL - A little birdy told me that we have a farina date set for summer down here anyways..... just think, DC here on june 18th - no long drive then farina a month or so later with no long drive.... we have some special events planned so stay tuned! for now the true house legend - derrick carter @gryphon - june 18th (saturday)

Guest lyrik

your going to tampa for farina over DC? ashish will not be happy with you. LOL - A little birdy told me that we have a farina date set for summer down here anyways..... just think, DC here on june 18th - no long drive then farina a month or so later with no long drive.... we have some special events planned so stay tuned! for now the true house legend - derrick carter @gryphon - june 18th (saturday)

No you misunderstood my post...I'm not going to Tampa...I was planning on going until this got announced - I love Farina no doubt - but Derrick is tops for me...well him and Heather.