Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW WAS NEON WORLD?

It was ok. It wasn't as good as a Friday night. The DJ's played all the good songs early before 12. The first couple of DJ's didn't even have the system tweaked just right. The music sounded kind of muddy and distorted. Also when one song would be on its breakdown they would just jump to the first beat of the next song and let the next song start playing. DJ Ian was a little better than the rest. The music sounded more cleaner with him and his mixing was a little better. I liked some of the songs he was playing. Usually with draper it seems like one continuous beat and you are in a groove but with this guy it was kind of like the groove kept getting interupted. The Red Room was on point as usual. It was an okay night all in all.

Neon World was great until 1 a.m. and then the dj's got worse and worse....thanks god the red room was phat!!! even though it was around 200 degrees in there!!! but yeah neon world wasn't that great..not that good of music!!!

i could of bought four or so glowsticks and played my exit music i have in my room turn the lights on and off and had a better time!!! lmao!!!!!! cwm11.gif

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!