Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question

Guest tiltmiami

Since Danny fucked up last night i wonder how many of us would pay to go see him again if he came ba  

1. 1. Since Danny fucked up last night i wonder how many of us would pay to go see him again if he came ba

IF HE'S IN TOWN , WHY THE HELL NOT ?

ID JUST EXPECT A REFUND IF THE CAT DOESNT SHOW UP !

I MEAN ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT THE $30 TO GET IN . BUT ITS 30 TO GET IN

20 TO PARK

DRINKS (WATER IN MY CASE)

ALL THAT SHIT ADDS UP YOU KNOW . AND FOR HIM NOT TO SHOW UP ? BUT FUCK IT , I DONT THINK HES EVER DONE THAT DOWN HERE BEFORE ANYWAYS .. SO YEAH WHY NOT ?

Guest tiltmiami

I agree with u but think like this they had other djs to back his mistake last night, now take a rock band like GNR when they came back with the bucket man.They went on tour and the first concert they had Axle was a no show,imagine if Ivano or Cedric werent there,it would of suck bad

Guest LdySphynx

I agree with u but think like this they had other djs to back his mistake last night, now take a rock band like GNR when they came back with the bucket man.They went on tour and the first concert they had Axle was a no show,imagine if Ivano or Cedric werent there,it would of suck bad

YEP it would've :P!!!!

But that would have been some shit to see, can you imagine the HEADLINES........RIOT AT SPACE CAUSE DJ WAS TOO CRACKED OUT TO SHOW :P!!!!!

great poll. i vote no.. if it was because of circumstances beyond his control like a missed flight i understand.

and no im not sayin it cuz i am not a howells fan i would say it if it were any dj..... its ur job.... ur a big time dj u have to show up at the allotted time......

Guest Funketeer

shit happens...don't know what the reason for him not being there was, a missed flight, I believe? sure...wtf? we'll take all we can get..the more the merrier...I wouldn't not go just to prove a point or to get back at him for not showing up last night...I wasn't even there, why should I care? I don't care, whatevahhhhh!!!! :D

Guest tiltmiami

shit happens...don't know what the reason for him not being there was, a missed flight, I believe? sure...wtf? we'll take all we can get..the more the merrier...I wouldn't not go just to prove a point or to get back at him for not showing up last night...I wasn't even there, why should I care? I don't care, whatevahhhhh!!!! :D

since u werent there u shouldnt talk, because when he came on stage he was all happy and shit, making some ballet type of moves and sleeping moves like i am flying right now, no offense to u or anything but we paid an extra 10 dollars which could been a botle of water in any other given sat to see some asshole that came in 10 hours later,i know 10 dollars aint shit but god its just the point.

i think super clubs should start giving national djs more playing time then european djs because look,some one metioned on the board in some other thread it took erick morillo to go to europe so he could make in the U.S 3 years later.its like hip hop back in 96,97,98,99, people every where were listening to vocal house dj sammy,dj encore,eddie baez and louie devitto but thanks to MTV for only playing hip hop made eveyone else sell out into hip hop,i know somany djs in boston that were great djs and sold in to playing hip hop so they couldnt loose their night same thing with the club scene yes they deserve their credit for being good yes i agree but is toooooooooo much talent in the U.S for us to being selling out like that.

give me some dave ralph(boston formely from uk) christopher lawrence,irene,boris,peters,manolo,tom stephan,BAD BOY BILL and etc...

Guest Funketeer

since u werent there u shouldnt talk, because when he came on stage he was all happy and shit, making some ballet type of moves and sleeping moves like i am flying right now, no offense to u or anything but we paid an extra 10 dollars which could been a botle of water in any other given sat to see some asshole that came in 10 hours later,i know 10 dollars aint shit but god its just the point.

It's because of people like you that people like him acvt the way they do, it's obvious that he doesn't take his audience serious...just because he's an amazing dj doesn't mean he's a professional, he's obviously and definitively partying his way to a very forgetful third age...professionals don't miss planes.

I would be pissed too.

;D

Guest Inán

Nah, I'd only go if it was free... I'm not a huge fan of DH, I'd only gone out of curiosity and to get to know his stuff better... so this didn't exactly make a great first impression ;D

Guest Funketeer

I wouldn't have paid to see him in the first place :-X

I would pay to see him wrestle a gorilla ;D

Guest durrtylexx

I spent $80 by 9am and no Howells. I know he's only human, and shit happens nevertheless, I'd pay to see him again. I know its not Space's fault, BUT if would have been cool if they would have told us that Howells was a no show at the door or that they didn't know if Howells was going to perform.

Guest kcariaga

I really want to hear him because I like his new cd so much. So next time, I will go to Space at 10am instead of 5am! ;D

Guest Funketeer

I spent $80 by 9am and no Howells. I know he's only human, and shit happens nevertheless, I'd pay to see him again. I know its not Space's fault, BUT if would have been cool if they would have told us that Howells was a no show at the door or that they didn't know if Howells was going to perform.

If my grandmother would be alive, she would be a bicycle 8)

Guest kcariaga

???

Guest durrtylexx

lol i know dude..

Guest AlanS

BUT if would have been cool if they would have told us that Howells was a no show at the door or that they didn't know if Howells was going to perform.

Unfortunately this will likely never happen. This reminds me of the CJ/Radio One WMC party a few years ago, when Tong decided to move the show into a private studio, rather then on the Opium main room for some reason...everyone just stood around clueless until the show was over and he came out and said, sorry, we couldn't do the live show today. No worries though, I had a good time regardless :)

Guest tiltmiami

well i guess most people would not go back to see him,

thanks to everyone that voted

Guest Funketeer

well i guess most people would not go back to see him,

thanks to everyone that voted

sure, no problem, you are welcome, anytime :'(

Guest LdySphynx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh god ::)!!!!

Guest Funketeer

si mi abuela estuviese viva, sería bicicleta...claro pues! ;D

Guest LdySphynx

si mi abuela estuviese viva, sería bicicleta...claro pues! ;D

Yo te entendi ombe ;)!!!!