Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Mini-Review

Well, TNT, The Crazy Mexican and Dr Fired are back in MIA. We had a great time but in my opinion NOTHING beats South Florida!!! Just a quick review and some pics...

1) We ate at Sea in Brooklyn...AMAZING food, GREAT prices, the DJs were playing tech-house...LOVED IT!!!

2) Spirit blows and so does Danny Howells...no atmosphere, and the Danny wasnt nearly as good as WMC.

3) You can do some serious bank account damage in Chinatown. But we had a great tourguide (Gaie) and we even got to shop in teh secret underground rooms...EXCITING!!!

4) You MUST see Brooklyn The Musical!!!!

5) Rays Pizza in Times Square kicks ass!!!

6) Crobar NY is THA BOMB!!!!! Thanks again Rolly and Emi!!!

7) Every woman MUST go shopping at H&M in NYC!!!!

Dinner at Sea...

47b5db20b3127cce913c4a2a875d00000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Danny Howells at Spirit...

47b5db20b3127cce913c4ad287a500000026108Ubs2TNu3k

It was cold and rainy...

47b5db20b3127cce913c5af106be00000036138Ubs2TNu3k

For Lula...

47b5db20b3127cce913c5b85465200000026108Ubs2TNu3k

Guest lulamishka

LOL Carisa!! :D Glad to see you guys had a nice time!! ;)

BTW, nice pretzel! But what about the pizza, hot dog, and bagel?? :P

not gonna be a pretzel for long ;D

Guest lulamishka

The rest of the pics were emailed to you also. ;D

Yep, I just saw 'em. ;)

Guest barstar diana

dude H&M rocks im glad they finally opened a store here in the usa, i did some major damage in amsterdam shopping there...soo cheap!

Guest DrFired

The trip was good, had a great time.

If anyone need a tour guide to Chinatown feel free to hit me up, i'm sure we could work something out. ;)

I want to thank the girls for all the entertainment!!

The food at SEA is off the chain and the atmosphere was great.

Crobar is an amazing club!!

and the pictures are great Carisa! :D

Guest Cosmigonon

cool pix and welcome back 8) . i can't believe its still cold over there.

me neither... :P

Guest Clauds

Although the rain was all over us throughout most of the trip, we had an amazing 'mini' vacation. 'Sea-Restaurant' is a visual feast with delicious meals. I had a chance to check out their bathrooms which include a personal monitor playing a survailance video in the metal finished cabins. DH's set @ 'Spirit' was actually kind of boring for my taste. Nonetheless, the club itself is not so bad. Running around China Town was fun indeed. This time, we had enough time to do some damage so that's always a plus. 'Brooklyn, The Musical' is filled with outstanding singing forces with a mix of pop and soul. The cast is just marvelous! Now, let me just say ... 'Crobat NY' is one fine club and I felt like such a 'superstar' walking in without a problem (Thank you Rolly and Emi). I'd say we represented Miami the best way possible with all those trips to Mexico combining the four of us, lol. Walking around 5th Avenue couldn't have been better. 'H&M' is one hell of a store with fashion and quality at the best prices. I wish we could've had more time to do more damage at this store. Overall, it was good times with friends in one of my favorite places in the East Coast. I hope I can go back to NYC and next time, have more time to run around taking little bites of such a juicy city like New York City ;D

Guest Satan

welcome back. glad you had a good time in my fave city.

you were all missed.

carissa i was touched by your "shots for satan" txt i recieved on saturday night BTW. ;D

Guest Electric Eel

Had a great time in NYC! Everytime I go I say how I need at least one more day to do everything I want to do.

For any of you that have been to NY and have not been to eat at Sea are missing out, it was my second time there and was just as delicious. Lychee martinis, yummmmm. Can get there easily by subway. I love taking the subway, wish they had something like that in Miami, I would definitely ride it.

Had a wonderful time in chinatown, I drive a hard bargain, hehe. Need to go back so I can get some stuff I didn't get a chance to buy.

Brooklyn was a great show! Would definitely recommend it, there was not a dull moment.

Crobar NY was great, walked in like the rockstars that we are. Rolly and Emi, I know the girls said it already but thank you so much you rock! Walked in, checked the place out, said hi to Manny and went to Mexico, ow ow owww. We made sure to say cheers to all of you who sent us texts :-* Crobar NY is definitely somewhere I would go back to.

Our last day there we miscalculated thinking we wouldnt need to leave to the airport as soon as we did, so we didn't get a chance to do as much as we wanted.

Overall a great time, would love to go back anytime. Love to visit but could never live there. Hopefully next time we can get some of you guys to join us!

Guest nikkki

2) Spirit blows and so does Danny Howells...no atmosphere, and the Danny wasnt nearly as good as WMC.

Def. have to agree. Danny Howells didn't do it for me at all that night, I go there late...around 4 am....at 4:45 I left...Spirit...used to be TWILO didn't realize it till I reached the stairwell...Scarry, but great memories! But Spirit itself >:( NO VIBE!

I didn't see you Carisa, you'd probably left by the time I got there.

What's going on with Danny Howells????? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE him, his music...but lately.... :-\ Though his Made In Bed Party during WMC was great.... So I'llkeep checking him out...people have the right to have their days...

On another note, IM IN LOVE with Cielo, Phillipe was great to us! :-* Shouldn't have ran out to go to Spirit....but oh well....LOVED the vibe, the space, the place, the size, the dj....hmmmm....but I can imagine how it can get in there with a good dj. Can't wait to go back...!

Didn't go to Crobar this time....checked out some cool neighborhood bars though...which were very cool...as well as the Hudson Hotel Bar vibe (but as soon as the hip hop was on...I was out...)... The Soho house also a great place to start the evening off for a drink.

Missed Felix Da House Cat @ Avalon, but Avalon is not my favorite place to go to either so really didn't make much of an effort, though I would have loved to seen FDHC.

The rest of my time has been spent checking out galleries, and an amazing Gregory Colbert photo exhibition @ Pier 54. And my favorite..Sunday brunch @ Pastis.

LOVE NYC...but undoubtably there's no place like home... WE NEED A CIELO! Who knows.... :-X ;)