Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Mini-Review

Guest nikkki

cielo is special...

glad you ladies had a good time ;)

Special is a good word to describe it. How was the West Coast?.... ;)

Guest KellyKel

dude H&M rocks im glad they finally opened a store here in the usa, i did some major damage in amsterdam shopping there...soo cheap!

Most definitely!! One of my favorite stores there!! Thank goodness they have several locations throughout the city!

I go to NYC once a month and every time...I hit up H&M!

Great buys and great styles!

I was in NYC too...but I got there a whole day later than planned :(

Aside from shitty standby travel (when weather hits....it's a bitch for me!) I didn't get on my Song flight FLL-LGA Friday nite so I hopped over to the Atlanta flight and rocked it first class. I stayed with my best friend back home and decided to try for the NY flights out of Atlanta Sat morning. Well...a huge thunderstorm hit Atlanta Sat morning so that screwed up all the flights out of Atlanta...luckily I made it out on an evening flight and got there.

It was shitty when I got to NY...but that didn't stop me from wearing black heels and running around the East Village and Chelsea! :D

I didn't make it to any of the big clubs..I just chilled at my regular local spots...but this weekend I found my new favorite bar! APT...it's very chill and swanky. It seems exclusive tucked away in an alley...but hands down best new spot in the city...check it out next time you go...

http://www.aptwebsite.com/

Sunday was an absolutely gorgeous day! Sunnya nd 60 degrees...I strolled around SoHo...fell in love with $350 dollar sunglasses....what's a girl to do??

Till next month...

Looks like you guys had a blast Carisa!! Great pics...have fun next weekend!

Guest web_norah

ps APT is horrible. their DJ set up is to be desired for and it is a restaurant trying to be a club

for that, Cielo is much better in the Meatpacking

Guest Clauds

good talkin to u claud.. i def would love to check out a broadway show one day. on or off ......... any show in NYC has to kick ass..

Likewise Danny :) Whenever you go to NYC you should def see a Broadway Show. 'Rent' is one of my all time favorites ;)

Guest KellyKel

ps APT is horrible. their DJ set up is to be desired for and it is a restaurant trying to be a club

for that, Cielo is much better in the Meatpacking

well...I don't think it's trying to be a club..it's basically an apartment converted to a bar...it's just a very loungy spot.

8)

Guest vegasguy25

cielo is special...

glad you ladies had a good time ;)

I have heard a great deal of high praise heaped on that club. I will have to check it out the next time I am in the city. Glad everyone had such a good time.

Guest lulamishka

good talkin to u claud.. i def would love to check out a broadway show one day. on or off ......... any show in NYC has to kick ass..

Likewise Danny :) Whenever you go to NYC you should def see a Broadway Show. 'Rent' is one of my all time favorites ;)

I love 'Rent', too! Claud, if it ever comes back to South Florida we should see it together. :)

Guest Clauds

I love 'Rent', too! Claud, if it ever comes back to South Florida we should see it together. :)

Most Def! I'm game ;D