Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just died in your arms tonight

joannap

i heard a sick version of this song in laboom while i was in cancun a few weeks ago...anyone know who it is mixed by or whateva so i can get it off audiogalaxy? they have some mixes on there that i found just by typing the name of the song but they all suck... thanks cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

Originally posted by joannap:

i heard a sick version of this song in laboom while i was in cancun a few weeks ago...anyone know who it is mixed by or whateva so i can get it off audiogalaxy? they have some mixes on there that i found just by typing the name of the song but they all suck... thanks cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

I have it...if you have AIM i'll send u the file...my name is gargrarr...

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

ya it is. but the file i have just says cutting crew mix.

here's the story in all it's glory:

some dude down the shore had it on the most randomest cd like 3 weeks ago. i sent one of the girlies from our house to ask him if she could borrow the cd. she traded a skunky beer and a fake phone# for the cd. it was funny as hell when he came back crying that he tried to call her....where is my cd?? wawawaaaa she had already left for the weekend....so i just took it home sunday night, copied the filez...(it had zombie nation on it..mwaaa haaaha) and gave it back the next weekend...the track id just said cutting crew...

hey pip...can you send it over to me?...i have the white label mix...don't know if it's the same one...mine runs for 7:34...thanks bro

gqsmuv58@aol.com

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...