Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal Rooftop Grand Opening, May 13th, presented by Aquabooty

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest mp3some

Check out Roy's bio on ubiquity.

I can't wait until you people finally SEE and HEAR the patio.

Its amazing!!!!!

c u all on the roof!

http://www.deejaybooking.com/dj.php?id=46

http://www.ubiquityrecords.com/roy_davis.html

http://nicesmooth.com/roydavisjr/ listen to some of his tracks

werddddd 8)

Wizzeerrd is right! ;D

Looking Fwd to this one Joe. It's been a little while now! ;)

Bring the Booty to Nocturnal!

.- 8)

Guest musicalmissionary

im in. :)

:o:o:o ;D

ive been going to aquabooty events since they were at rain .. maybe friday nights will go back to that .. i miss those days.

Well after more than a year without a regular weekly residency, the Aquabooty guys are back and better than ever. They've got some incredible talent booked over the next several months. It's gunnu be a HOT SUMMER on the Nocturnal Rooftop. 8)

sounds great to me .. :)

im gonna be living at nocturnal this summer it seems like.

ramon u know ur gonna be there every saturday for greg on da roof!@

Now I can get my house fix on Friday nights and my techno fix on Saturday nights......... ;D ;D ..........a whole new level of quality music is coming to town. 8)

Guest musicalmissionary

Before anyone asks... NO, the rest of the club will not open on this night. ONLY THE ROOFTOP.

I take it back ;D

Guest Diabolique

my BF and I decidedd we're too lazy to drive to tampa for BOTT, since we just saw Jackal & Hyde, and Monk is coming down soon.

We might go to this, being a double intrigue... I've yet to check out Aquabooty and well, a new club; hey, nothing quite like the feel of something new. ;)

dress code?

Guest aquabooty1078

my BF and I decidedd we're too lazy to drive to tampa for BOTT, since we just saw Jackal & Hyde, and Monk is coming down soon.

We might go to this, being a double intrigue... I've yet to check out Aquabooty and well, a new club; hey, nothing quite like the feel of something new. ;)

dress code?

Just your dancing shoes!! ;)

Guest lyrik

i heard a roy davis set that was posted by phil . umm didnt like it much .. hope he plays better

chicago house is ok. but i rather have me some west coast house

Roy is from Chicago but to pin point him as Chicago house really limits what he is all about - here check out this set - 2hrs from last Dec 2004

http://www.housearrestevents.net/rm/41223_roydavisjr.ram

---this set shows Roy's ability to play any style - most people think Roy Davis Jr = Deep House....this set is layered with quirky funky vocals and acid house elements - the man is a seasoned vet - professor of the dance floor and knows what will work & when and where to play it.

Guest Diabolique

dress code?

CHECK! 8)

dancing_street_shoes_lg_nwm.gif

Guest Diabolique

dress code?

CHECK! 8)

25shoes.gif