Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Baltimore club scene kicks miami's ass!

V. Barbarino

The Power Plant Live complex breathed new life into downtown Baltimore a few years back with restaurants, bars, clubs and the ever popular “Arena Liquor License,†which allows patrons to drink openly in the plaza while hopping venues. But down the street charging in with its own power is new club, Iguana Cantina. The downtown newbie boasts a live radio broadcast party night and a ladies’ night party, where chaps-clad bartenders dance and strip-tease atop the bar, reverse-Coyote-Ugly-style. We sent this month’s Stalkers to put down their books and check out the Thursday College Night party at Iguana.

When did IC become a "club"???? I didn't get the memo..

Guest michael^heaven
a ladies’ night party, where chaps-clad bartenders dance and strip-tease atop the bar, reverse-Coyote-Ugly-style. Thursday College Night party at Iguana.

---Book me a flight right now.....NOT!!!

Saleen, I got an idea, probably the best idea, u are gonna like this, ok u ready, u ready..

How bout u fuckin move there, sound good ;D

Guest Seb

The Power Plant Live complex breathed new life into downtown Baltimore a few years back with restaurants, bars, clubs and the ever popular “Arena Liquor License,†which allows patrons to drink openly in the plaza while hopping venues. But down the street charging in with its own power is new club, Iguana Cantina. The downtown newbie boasts a live radio broadcast party night and a ladies’ night party, where chaps-clad bartenders dance and strip-tease atop the bar, reverse-Coyote-Ugly-style. We sent this month’s Stalkers to put down their books and check out the Thursday College Night party at Iguana.

BTW Nick I lived in DC for over 6 years so I used to go to Balitmore all the time. Let me tell you from experience Baltimore fucking blows. Not only is it the dirtiest, grungiest and most cracked out city buts its night life is as dead as its HIV infested people. There is no club scene in Baltimore, the city is made up of bars maybe 1 or 2 clubs. On its best night this city couldn't hold a match to Miami. You could not be more wrong about this post.

Guest kcariaga

BTW Nick I lived in DC for over 6 years so I used to go to Balitmore all the time. Let me tell you from experience Baltimore fucking blows. Not only is it the dirtiest, grungiest and most cracked out city buts its night life is as dead as its HIV infested people. There is no club scene in Baltimore, the city is made up of bars maybe 1 or 2 clubs. On its best night this city couldn't hold a match to Miami. You could not be more wrong about this post.

Seb, you are so funny. I know how you feel about Baltimore. The place is an absolute dump. Seriously, does the sun ever shine in that hell hole? When I read this post, I thought it was a joke!

...Not only is it the dirtiest, grungiest and most cracked out city buts its night life is as dead as its HIV infested people.

ROFLMAO ;D

Guest Seb

Seb, you are so funny. I know how you feel about Baltimore. The place is an absolute dump. Seriously, does the sun ever shine in that hell hole? When I read this post, I thought it was a joke!

Ya you know what I'm talking about. We wasted many a night in that dump of a city. Memories like that make me really appreciate where we live today. 8)

Guest kcariaga

Ya you know what I'm talking about. We wasted many a night in that dump of a city. Memories like that make me really appreciate where we live today. 8)

Memories??? That place is a fucking nightmare! Remember the night we got lost around MLK Blvd? It was like a scene from Night of the Living Dead with all of the addicts wandering in the street. Seriously, a scary city.

Guest Cosmigonon

Please Seb, he was just being sarcastic... :P

Guest kcariaga

I was being sarcastic with my post, and no need for that HIV comment....

And now you want to pretend to be sensitive. You really are a moron!

Guest Cosmigonon

I was being sarcastic with my post, and no need for that HIV comment....

And now you want to pretend to be sensitive. You really are a moron!

He's a Mod now, so he has to pretend to be sensitive... ;D

Guest tiltmiami

Saleen, I got an idea, probably the best idea, u are gonna like this, ok u ready, u ready..

How bout u fuckin move there, sound good ;D

i was just thinking that oh how can it be hotter than miami if most club there only play HIP HOP.Mr saltine are u selling out on us please dont tell me that

tell me when u wanna leave ill get u a free ticket my cousin works for delta. ;D

Move there u'll be the only GUINZO there,u will fit right in

Guest eatbiscuits

I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS, BALTIMORE FUCKIN BLOWS. AND AS FOR MR SALEEN, YOU MUST'VE BEEN ON SOME VERY POWERFUL HALLUCINOGENS.

Guest Lisette325

Iguana Cantina was all just Hip Hop and some dance music here in Coconut Grove. I can just imagine the crap that is played over in Baltimore. " Can I get a what what?"

[move]HOOD RATS!!!!!!![/move]

Guest nikkki

I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS, BALTIMORE FUCKIN BLOWS. AND AS FOR MR SALEEN, YOU MUST'VE BEEN ON SOME VERY POWERFUL HALLUCINOGENS.

He's being IRONIC and making fun of something he read on Club Systems International....

hiv comment is a little out of place imo.

Guest saintjohn
He's being IRONIC and making fun of something he read on Club Systems International....

What, does everyone on this board read CSI now?

Guest kcariaga

hiv comment is a little out of place imo.

Why? This city really does have a problem with IV heroin use. Look at the stats on Baltimore.