Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Baltimore club scene kicks miami's ass!

V. Barbarino

Guest shannon_coolj.

Not only is it the dirtiest, grungiest and most cracked out city buts its night life is as dead as its HIV infested people.

That's horrible. There was really no need for that....you should be ashamed of yourself.

>:(

Guest kcariaga

Not really-he is just stating something that is true. I guess you never lived in that area, but the city is in horrible shape.

Guest Seb

Not only is it the dirtiest, grungiest and most cracked out city buts its night life is as dead as its HIV infested people.

That's horrible. There was really no need for that....you should be ashamed of yourself.

>:(

Maybe the comment was a little crass and I apoligize if I offended but at the same time you need to chill out :P

hiv comment is a little out of place imo.

Why? This city really does have a problem with IV heroin use. Look at the stats on Baltimore.

I'm not here to argue over the comment, I just felt comparing it to dead nightlife is a little out of place.

..."its night life is as dead as its HIV infested people"..

I personally know several hiv infected people who are alive and well is all I'm saying...

its all good though... ;)

Guest dogg

thats a riot.

you da man sebastian.

it's a nasty city.

ps. sorry im late on this , i've been busy. still that shit is funny.

i grew up most of my life in the DC/VA metro area...there arent any real clubs in baltimore. Only thing i can remember bout that city is the Orioles Stadium really, other than its a bit ghetto i must add as well.

Only good club i can really emphasize about is Nations/Buzz in SE DC, but they closed down and reoponed w/ Cube a few years ago...which is about the same thing just a diff owner. Its deff an Underground venue w/ outside patio(not like space), more like a backyard deck. Used to throw some crazy foam parties out there, very good trance/hard house/dnb scene. Good memories.

In Central DC, you got Fur aka Glow Saturday nights also known as Imnsonia, which is a pretty big venue. When old Space used to have Friday Trance nights w/ their special events dj lineups, it got passed on to Glow Saturday nights that same weekend in DC w/ all the big lineups.

Seb were u there when Zei was still around?