Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunjam Party

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

http://www.sunjamutila.com

The Sunjam Party takes place on a 3 acre private island called Water Cay. Located 6 miles from the town of Utila the only way to get there is by boat. Sunjam began 8 years ago when a bunch of friends thought it would be a good idea to have a special party and take advantage of the enchanting surroundings.

Sunjam has focused its energy on placing the best Djs Central America has to offer in one place. The nature, setting and DJs make this a unique combination.

This year the festivities will be held Saturday 6 th of August.

Anyone been? Heard anything about it? I'm planning on going this year. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest General

Where is this located?

It is a private island off Honduras, not anywhere close to miami Josh :(

Guest Cosmigonon

Where is this located?

Well, is not that I was planning on going anyway, LOL, but I was just curious, cause they mentioned it was around Central America, but failed to mention the country... :P

Guest General

Where is this located?

Well, is not that I was planning on going anyway, LOL, but I was just curious, cause they mentioned it was around Central America, but failed to mention the country... :P

;D

Too bad is not near, sounds like a great place

• 1 month later...
Guest West39

I live in San Pedro Sula Honduras, I am going to SunJam this year, Im just concerned that I will not be able to get Ecstasy there, thats really the reson im going.

• 1 year later...
Guest NeoCatracho

I live in San Pedro Sula Honduras, I am going to SunJam this year, Im just concerned that I will not be able to get Ecstasy there, thats really the reson im going.

are you honduran as well? fuck dude, cause if you are, this will be the stupidest thing i have ever read by some honduran dude that i dont know who is on a cool forum... i mean, dont take it as an offense, but ectasy is a really hard drug if you consider yourself brave/stupid enought to take it. i wont lie, i have done a whole bunch of stupid stuff (right now im traveling) and drugs have always been on my list. one time this aussie guy told me, to only take drugs with people you trust,or in a situation that you ARE COMPLETLY SURE that you can and will control, otherwise you are most likely to lose your mind, and never come back from the trip...

things just happen for a reason, and drugs shouldnt scare you if you are consicius enought to like do them or sometthing, it doesnt make you a stronger human being to refuse them, as it doest also, make you a better person if you do...but whatever...

ahora hablando del sunjam

well sunjam is this weekend, and its suppose to be the best of all since is the 10 year anniversary...im honduran, and its a really good party compare to most of the things that go on everywhere else in the country...

drugs are really cheap in central america, and im pretty sure you can get any drug in utila specially for sunjam since dealers from el salvador/guatemala and costa rica...

its really not easy to get drugs in honduras, other than coke and weed....i think thats not the case of el salvador, guatemala, and everywhere else...

im not in honduras right now, so i wont be attending this year, hope everyone that goes have fun in my beautiful country...