state of the art computer graphix-2004

live video feed of dj booth too..

timeslots as follows:

10p-11p-CHARLIE HUSTLE

11p-12:30a-MIGUEL ALVAREZ

12:30a-3a-OSCAR G

3a-4a-CRITICAL REACTION(LIVE PA)

4a+++LARRY BANKS+DJ JEREMY

$2 Cuervo shots official! Happy Cinco De Mayo-RREEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

GREAT!! Oscar G will never come back to Jax again after our worst DJ in city, Miguel, open's up for him with his breakbeat stuff that he plays over and over for years, he still plays that breakbeat version of Sandstorm, I mean come on, no shit it took so long for the scene in city to develop. Thank God he doesn't spin @ Blue Room where they are bringing international DJ's now. Oh, well what can I say, I'll be there at 12:31 and enjoy Oscar's set. 8)

Somehow I think the name of the track he told me I didn't belive at first since i thougth the name would be something "drugs"

When you first hear it, it sounds like "I'm addicted to "drugs" and a slave to the dark beat"... lol.....

Ahh my first encouter with og... Now i'm his house muisc consigliere. :P

yeah i kinda thought that too.. i heard it at crobar the first time.. ahh the memories ;D

timeslots as follows:

10p-11p-CHARLIE HUSTLE

$2 Cuervo shots official! Happy Cinco De Mayo-RREEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

GREAT!! Oscar G will never come back to Jax again after our worst DJ in city, Miguel, open's up for him with his breakbeat stuff that he plays over and over for years, he still plays that breakbeat version of Sandstorm, I mean come on, no shit it took so long for the scene in city to develop. Thank God he doesn't spin @ Blue Room where they are bringing international DJ's now. Oh, well what can I say, I'll be there at 12:31 and enjoy Oscar's set. 8)

young grasshopper, the thing about og is, that this is his true talent... He's so good at transistions and playing weird small rooms or large rooms in big cities where people ask to hear any version of castles in the sky and in da club by fifty....

Og doesn't need a great opener to rock a room... True I prefer it when he opens or roland opens, but this will be fine... And if they want og back, they better learn to have the opener be a pro about it...

timeslots as follows:

10p-11p-CHARLIE HUSTLE

young grasshopper, the thing about og is, that this is his true talent... He's so good at transistions and playing weird small rooms or large rooms in big cities where people ask to hear any version of castles in the sky and in da club by fifty....

Og doesn't need a great opener to rock a room... True I prefer it when he opens or roland opens, but this will be fine... And if they want og back, they better learn to have the opener be a pro about it...

Old grasshopper, I know OG is true, great talent, no doubt about that and I agree with what you said but still you don't know how bad Miguel is. His fav. tunes are still "as the rush comes", "sandstrom", "silence" and he plays same stuff over and over. I know Jax scene is not all that but it developed and it's better now so I think with the scene getting better local DJ's should be getting better too and yes they ALL are better now except Miguel and he open's up for OG. Larry Banks for example who will spin after OG is great local DJ.

Guest Pierceis007
GREAT!! Oscar G will never come back to Jax again after our worst DJ in city, Miguel, open's up for him with his breakbeat stuff that he plays over and over for years

Thats a little harsh...as far as Miguel being the worst DJ in Jacksonville thats a little biased as he was voted Jacksonville's "Dj of the year" by Folio magazine not once but TWICE. And as far as him opening up for OG with a breakbeat set-it's not gonna happen. He played a few of the records for me that he will open up with tonite and its all progressive. Miguel knows that breaks won't work with this line-up.

See for yourself tonite-

Pierce

GREAT!! Oscar G will never come back to Jax again after our worst DJ in city, Miguel, open's up for him with his breakbeat stuff that he plays over and over for years

Thats a little harsh...as far as Miguel being the worst DJ in Jacksonville thats a little biased as he was voted Jacksonville's "Dj of the year" by Folio magazine not once but TWICE. And as far as him opening up for OG with a breakbeat set-it's not gonna happen. He played a few of the records for me that he will open up with tonite and its all progressive. Miguel knows that breaks won't work with this line-up.

See for yourself tonite-

Pierce

By Folio Magazine!! HAHAHAHA, such a great magazine, you don't even need a dime to by that magazine ;D. Tiesto has been voted number 1 DJ 3 years in a row now, does that really mean that he is the best?!?! NOPE! Don't be ridicolus dude, Larry Banks and Josh are just a few that are far better than Miguel.

I really do hope that he brings some progressive to the table but I won't be there before 12:30 8)

Guest Pierceis007

you're right Larry and Josh are great DJ's

i'm out to pick up Oscar-see you tonite!

Oscar G is the MAN!!! That's all I have to say, too bad I have to be at work today, hopefully I'll sober up around noon! ;D

Pierceis, you lied about 12:30 :). Miguel's beat went like this two times, PHSH PHSH BRRRRR, LOL. Told you he can't play nothing else but breakbeat. ;D