Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picture..

Guest tres-b

I tell you one thing though.. those iraqi recruits are brave as hell to stand in long lines at recruitment centers.

Agreed.

On the other side, those who target them are complete cowards.

I think people call them "cowards" to reinforce an inplanted belief that we are the good guys after all .

I would pay to see if YOU had THE BALLS to blow urself up for something u believed in .

While I do believe we are the good guys in this case, any targeting of civilians(9.11 as another example) is an act of cowardice---regardless of who does it. Targeting those waiting in line to serve a new Iraq??? I dont understand that at all. The suicide bombers are not only against us but also against all Iraqiis who want to create a better nation sans Saddam. The terrorists are killing to kill. They are accomplishing nothing. The mission in Iraq will be completed. There is nothing these animals can do to change that fact.

And yes, I would be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for my country or family. Those who have trouble understanding are those who dont understand what commitment to a greater good really is all about.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiltmiami

Those who have trouble understanding are those who dont understand what commitment to a greater good really is all about.

Oil?

and u are 100% right

Guest JMT

Those who have trouble understanding are those who dont understand what commitment to a greater good really is all about.

Oil?

so at what point does this free oil kick in? id like to know since im still paying $2.50 at the pump.

Guest mursa

I tell you one thing though.. those iraqi recruits are brave as hell to stand in long lines at recruitment centers.

Agreed.

I think people call them "cowards" to reinforce an inplanted belief that we are the good guys after all .

I would pay to see if YOU had THE BALLS to blow urself up for something u believed in .

The mission in Iraq will be completed. There is nothing these animals can do to change that fact.

..only time will tell , won't it ?!

Guest tres-b

Oil?

and u are 100% right

Your rant from earlier was inappropriate for this thread. And now, you are 100% wrong.

If we wanted the oil, we could have taken it at any time. This war was about many things and oil played a part but it was far from the primary reason.

Guest tres-b

Agreed.

The mission in Iraq will be completed. There is nothing these animals can do to change that fact.

..only time will tell , won't it ?!

Very true. However, some of the largest obstacles have been overcome already. Much depends on the people of Iraq and their desire to be free.

Guest slamminshaun

That oil argument is tired. There's no proof of it, then again, there's no proof the other way either.

Guest tiltmiami

Your rant from earlier was inappropriate for this thread. And now, you are 100% wrong.

If we wanted the oil, we could have taken it at any time. This war was about many things and oil played a part but it was far from the primary reason.

ok and when did i become inappropriate please remind me,cause far as i am concerned i spoke my mind and what i think,isnt this a free country or did it change over night and u meant i was inappropriate because of this

Dying child after bombing today..

not for nothing

i wish that Bush could feel like those parents are feeling right now.

asshole his litle whores are all working as teachers righT now in some dumb school around the country living a perfect american life.

Guys what is the reason that we are fighting for,in the past 10 years america has been in war for 6 out 10 years now that fucked up,why dont we go after the big fish like China or North Korea, Pussies that all this gov is a bunch of fags that go after small countries and try to fuck with them, Iraq was no harm was no wmd found,they should put bush in jail with saddan as well

Imagine if it was the other way around if that was an american kid

wow the world would of come to an end how about bin laden we forgot about him too

this war with iraq was a personal thing for litle Bush and i cant belive that the americans were dumb enough to vote for him again.some times it makes me wonder with dumb moves like that how the hell is this coutry a power huse like it is

FUCK THIS WAR BULLSHIT WHAT BUSH IS DOING ITS A CAPITAL CRIME AGAINTS THE IRAQUI PEOPLE AND OUR SOLDIERS Y DONT WE SEND HIS LITLE WHORES TO IRAQ SO THEY CAN GET FUCKING KILLED A BE LEFT BEHIND LIKE SOME OTHER AMERICANS

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY ILL DIE FOR IN ANY GIVEN DAY IF IT IS FOR A PROBABLE CAUSE NOT THIS SHIT THAT ITS GOING ON NOW

VERY SAD SAD SAD PIC SALEEN ITS NOT FAIR FOR A KID TO LOOSE ITS LIFE LIKE THAT

there u go read it again cause thats my how i feel like or not

Guest tres-b

When there is a picture of a dying child and you are talking about "asshole little whores" it just seemed inappropriate.

Maybe in your world that is appropriate.

Guest mursa

tilt hit it in the head ....

.... I don't see the US going after Iran , North Korea , or China .... i wonder y ! * I can see the Us going after Siria though in the future.

..and y does the Us support a Dictator who acheived power in a undemocratic way such as Musharaff ? ... aren't we trying to instal democracy in that part of the world ? ?

..hipocracy ::)

Guest tiltmiami

When there is a picture of a dying child and you are talking about "asshole little whores" it just seemed inappropriate.

are slow inthe head, by me saying what i said i meant that we dont clinton,bush or any ones litle kid in the war in this day in age, and who if i called them whore are u fucking any of them cause far as i am concerned they are litle whores or u dont watch the news when they were in college

are a republican cause i think u are

Guest tres-b

are slow inthe head, by me saying what i said i meant that we dont clinton,bush or any ones litle kid in the war in this day in age, and who if i called them whore are u fucking any of them cause far as i am concerned they are litle whores or u dont watch the news when they were in college

So you never got in any trouble growing up? Never drank underage?

Pretty harsh judgement on your part.

I voted for President Bush and I am a registered Republican. But you will find that I am fairly liberal on social issues.

Guest tiltmiami

So you never got in any trouble growing up? Never drank underage?

Pretty harsh judgement on your part.

I voted for President Bush and I am a registered Republican. But you will find that I am fairly liberal on social issues.

now since u know all of it and u voted for bushit

what was the reason for this war tell me now give me 3 reason for this war cause far as i am concerned bushit lied to all of us where are the wmd's or the nukes

open ur eyes bro and smell the coffe he knows he fucked up and u know it too

and by the way i was a drunk back in high school but my father was not the president of our nation there for i acted the way i did

no excuses >:( >:( >:(

Guest slamminshaun

Clinton has extramarrital affairs on Easter Sunday in the Oval Office, but that's nobody's business....

Jenna & Barbara Bush consume adult beverages in college (like nobody does that these days), and that makes them little whores?

You called the wrong person a whore.

Guest tiltmiami

Clinton has extramarrital affairs on Easter Sunday in the Oval Office' date=' but that's nobody's business....

Jenna & Barbara Bush consume adult beverages in college (like nobody does that these days), and that makes them little whores?

You called the wrong person a whore.

[/quote']

ill stay behind my remarks and they are litle whores

Guest tiltmiami

and you have no credibility on these forums

no credibility how so because i am speaking my mind

bro hate on me i love haters

sorry that u took to the hearth about the bushes

but its the thruth and sometimes hurt

so who should i call a whore

Guest slamminshaun

Call Paris Hilton a whore....we have video proof of it.

Call the Bush girls whatever fits...such as, underage drinking sorority girls. I mean, why is a President's family open to take pot shots these days? John Kerry did this in the debates last year, and I thought it was tasteless. He took pot shots at Cheney's daughter because she's gay. How classy was it that John Kerry said "Dick Cheney's gay daughter" about 10 times on TV. Roger Clinton (Bill's brother) has his own skeletons, but the elder Bush didn't bring this up in the debates in 1992.

Roger Clinton, proving that even the Clinton's have family problems

4v2xc2

Guest tiltmiami

lol nice mug shot

anyways i like the older Bush

but did not answer my question what happen to the war

give me three real reasonb why we are in war right now

come on i just put my foot in my mouth by calling them whores now u need to answer my question so i can give u credibility

Guest slamminshaun

The only reason I ever saw as legitimate was that he is a terrorist, and the war on terrorism is just that....a war against all terrorists. He sanctioned terrorism over the years, ie: paying the families of suicide bombers that kill Israelis, as well as invading Kuwait (and robbing them while raping their women), as well as gassing his own citizens. Saddam was much worse then Osama is because he had control of a powerful military. War on Terror did not mean War on Osama.

WMD's were a sidenote for me. They didn't need to shovel that pile of shit for me to back the war.

Guest tiltmiami

The only reason I ever saw as legitimate was that he is a terrorist' date=' and the war on terrorism is just that....a war against all terrorists. He sanctioned terrorism over the years, ie: paying the families of suicide bombers that kill Israelis, as well as invading Kuwait (and robbing them while raping their women), as well as gassing his own citizens. Saddam was much worse then Osama is because he had control of a powerful military. War on Terror did not mean War on Osama.

WMD's were a sidenote for me. They didn't need to shovel that pile of shit for me to back the war.

[/quote']

NEWS FLASH

HE WANTED TO KILL MY DADDY

REMEMBER WHEN HE SAID THAT

FUCK THE BULLSHIT THIS WAR WAS A PERSONAL AFFAIR BETWEEN THE SON AND SADDAN

Guest tiltmiami

Noelle Bush

story.noelle.booking.jpg

Certified crackhead.... and hmmm... looks like one too.

IS THAT REALLY A BUSH