Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picture..

Guest tiltmiami

Your assignment: Find out the average net worth of an American 5 years ago' date=' compared to now. That's your homework for the evening. (hint: its not what the media has fed you)

[/quote']

NEWS FLASH

I DONT BELIVE IN THE AMERICAN MEDIA I WATCH RAI AN ITALIAN TV WICH THEY DONT HIDE SHIT

OPEN UR EYES

HE FUCKED THIS COUNTRY UP WHAT TOOK CLINTON TO BUILD IN 8 YEARS HE DESTROYED IN 2

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiltmiami

I'll back Colin for Pres if he'd run.

I HOPE HE RUNS HE'LL BE THE ONLY REASON Y I WOULD VOTE R

Guest trancepriest

Bush Waged Nasty Smear Campaign Against McCain in 2000

Bush Supporters Called McCain “The Fag Candidate.†In South Carolina, Bush supporters circulated church fliers that labeled McCain “the fag candidate.†Columnist Frank Rich noted that the fliers were distributed “even as Bush subtly reinforced that message by indicating he wouldn’t hire openly gay people for his administration.â€

McCain Slurs Included Illegitimate Children, Homosexuality And A Drug-Addict Wife.

Among the rumors circulated against McCain in 2000 in South Carolina was that his adopted Bangladeshi daughter was actually black, that McCain was both gay and cheated on his wife, and that his wife Cindy was a drug addict.â€

Bush Campaign Used Code Words to Question McCain’s Temper.

“A smear campaign of the ugliest sort is now coursing through the contest for the presidency in 2000. Using the code word "temper," a group of Senate Republicans, and at least some outriders of the George W. Bush campaign, are spreading the word that John McCain is unstable. The subtext, also suggested in this whispering campaign, is that he returned from 5 1/2 years as a POW in North Vietnam with a loose screw. And it is bruited about that he shouldn't be entrusted with nuclear weapons.â€

Bush Supporters Questioned McCain’s Sanity.

“Some of George W. Bush's supporters have questioned Republican presidential candidate John McCain's fitness for the White House, suggesting that his five years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam drove him insane at the time.â€

Bush Supporters Spread Racist Rumors About McCain’s Daughter.

Bush supporters in South Carolina made race-baiting phone calls saying that McCain had a “black child.†The McCains’ daughter, Bridget, was adopted from Mother Teresa’s orphanage in Bangladesh. In August 2000, columnist Maureen Dowd wrote that the McCains “are still seething about Bush supporters in South Carolina spreading word of their dark-skinned adopted daughter.â€

Rove Suggests Former POW McCain Committed Treason and Fathered Child With Black Prostitute.

In 2000, McCain operatives in SC accused Rove of spreading rumors against McCain, such as “suggestions that McCain had committed treason while a prisoner of war, and had fathered a child by a black prostitute,†according to the New Yorker.

After Rove Denied Role In McCain Whisper Campaign, Reporters Concluded He Was Behind It.

A December 1999 Dallas Morning News linked Rove to a series of campaign dirty tricks, including his College Republican efforts, allegedly starting a whisper campaign about Ann Richard being too gay-friendly, spreading stories about Jim Hightower’s involvement in a kickback scheme and leaking the educational history of Lena Guerrero. The article also outlined current dirty tricks and whisper campaigns against McCain in South Carolina, including that “McCain may be unstable as a result of being tortured while a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.†(DMN, 12/2/99) After the article was published, Rove blasted Slater in the Manchester, NH airport, “nose to nose†according to one witness, with Rove claiming Slater had “harmed his reputation,†Slater later noted. But according to one witness, “What was interesting then is that everyone on the campaign charter concluded that Rove was responsible for rumors about McCain.â€

Rove Was In Close Touch With McConnell, McCain-Feingold’s Chief Opponent.

Senior White House adviser Karl Rove was in close contact with Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) during McConnell’s effort to fight the McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Bill in the U.S. Senate. According to Newsweek, though Rove and Bush have publicly kept their distance from McConnell on the issue, “sources tell Newsweek that Rove is, in fact, in close touch with McConnell as GOP experts study the bill for hidden land mines.â€

Bush Campaign Accused of Using Push Polls Against McCain.

College of Charleston student Suzette Latsko said she received a telephone call from a woman who identified herself as an employee of Voter/Consumer Research, and that the caller misrepresented McCain’s positions and asked if Latsko knew McCain had been reprimanded for interfering with federal regulators in the savings and loan scandal. Voter/Consumer Research is listed as a polling contractor on Bush’s Federal Election Commission filings; the Bush campaign has paid Voter/Consumer Research $93,000 through December 31, 1999. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer denied the call was a push poll, but said it was important that the Republican Party remember McCain’s role in the S&L crisis.

Bush Campaign Acknowledged Making Phone Calls.

Tucker Eskew, Bush’s South Carolina spokesman, acknowledged the Bush campaign made such calls, but claimed they were not “push polls.†Eskew added, “Show me a baseless comment in those questions.â€

Bush Used Fringe Veterans Group to Attack McCain as “Manchurian Candidate.â€

“In the case of Ted Sampley, the same guy who did Bush's dirty work in going after Sen. John McCain in the 2000 Republican primaries is doing the job against Kerry this year. Sampley dared compare McCain, who spent five years as a Vietnam POW, with ‘the Manchurian Candidate.’â€

Sampley Called McCain a “Coward†and a Traitor.

“Sampley… accused McCain of being a weak-minded coward who had escaped death by collaborating with the enemy. Sampley claimed that McCain had first been compromised by the Vietnamese, then recruited by the Soviets.â€

Guest slamminshaun

Your assignment: Find out the average net worth of an American 5 years ago, compared to now. That's your homework for the evening. (hint: its not what the media has fed you)

NEWS FLASH

I DONT BELIVE IN THE AMERICAN MEDIA I WATCH RAI AN ITALIAN TV WICH THEY DONT HIDE SHIT

OPEN UR EYES

HE FUCKED THIS COUNTRY UP WHAT TOOK CLINTON TO BUILD IN 8 YEARS HE DESTROYED IN 2

If so, explain why the net worth of Americans has DOUBLED in the past five years. Yes....DOUBLED. I assume we know what net worth means?

Guest trancepriest

Typical strategy of the Republican party under Karl Rove... smear everyones record.. even if there honorable fighters for the nation. And then they claim to be the party strong on defense (therefore implying patriotism). From now on i'll be just as patriotic as George Bush... let poor people die so that I can make profits. It's the American Way.

Guest jona7

Hey Slammin Shaun what do you think of the President and his family snorting coke, sniffing crack, drunk driving, using false ID to purchase alcohol (multiple citations) and using the secret service to sneak home their drunk boyfriends... almost seems like the behaviour of what some of you republicans would call... "welfare niggers."

LMFAO!!!!

Guest tiltmiami

trance u forgot

AL GORE WON IN 2000 BUT BUSH'S LITLE BROTHER HAD TO FUCK IT UP DIRTY SOUTH STYLE

AND NET WORTH HAS DOUBLE

TO WHO TELL ME WHO

DONT BELIVE EVERYTHING U SEE

Guest slamminshaun

Typical strategy of the Republican party under Karl Rove... smear everyones record.. even if there honorable fighters for the nation. And then they claim to be the party strong on defense (therefore implying patriotism).

Gee, was it the Republicans who ran with that FRAUDULANT news story about Bush's service record? How about those TV commercials that said "Each vote for Bush is like voting for one more black church to burn". Who smears who? Let's face it, they all smear each other. They're all on an even playing field when it comes to smear tactics.

Guest tiltmiami

OK LETS DO THIS

MINIMUN WAGE IS WHAT 7.50 IN BOSTON

RENT 850 FOR A STUDIO

PLUS FOOD COST

NOW MULTIPLY THAT TIMES 40 =300 A WEEK MINUS TAXES COMES TO LIKE 248 OR SOMETHGING LIKE THAT NOW MULTIPLYE BY 4 1200 WITHOUT TAXES BEING DEDUCTED

MOST AMERICANS HAVE 3 JOBS SAY THEY CAN JUST GET BY

NOW MAYBE THE NET WORHT HAS DOUBLED FOR THE RICH AND FAMOUS

Guest trancepriest

OK LETS DO THIS

RENT 850 FOR A STUDIO

PLUS FOOD COST

NOW MULTIPLY THAT TIMES 40 =300 A WEEK MINUS TAXES COMES TO LIKE 248 OR SOMETHGING LIKE THAT NOW MULTIPLYE BY 4 1200 WITHOUT TAXES BEING DEDUCTED

Tilt.. he meant the networth of wealthy Americans has gone up. If you don't make more than $100,000 a year then you don't count. The Republicans are a party to help keep the rich rich. I sure haven't heard anything about minimum wage being double have you?

Guest slamminshaun

OK LETS DO THIS

RENT 850 FOR A STUDIO

PLUS FOOD COST

MOST Americans work 3 jobs? I challenge your sources. I would argue that 1% at most work 3 jobs.

Net worth doubled as the result of the real estate boom over the past five years. What you bought for 100,000 back in 2000, is now worth 300,000. Thus, for some people, net worth may have even tripled. For Billy Bob and his wife, they put down $5,000 into a house. Well guess what? They sell, and walk away with $200,000. I'd say they're way better off then they were five years ago. The real estate market for the rich had a boom as well, although, not at the same pace as what the middle class experienced.

Want further proof? Five years ago, I rented a room in a house with only a car payment and a dingy set of turntables to my name. Today, I own over a million dollars in real estate with about $700K of it financed. Resulting net worth: $300,000...you better believe I re-elected Bush.

Guest slamminshaun

Tilt.. he meant the networth of wealthy Americans has gone up. If you don't make more than $100,000 a year then you don't count.

If you're not a homeowner, chances are you're net worth didn't go up. Considering what I know about the real estate business, I've seen people with nothing more then a pot to piss in, gain net worths of almost half a million dollars in the last five years. This was not the exception either, but almost the rule.

Guest trancepriest

MOST Americans work 3 jobs? I challenge your sources. I would argue that 1% at most work 3 jobs.

Net worth doubled as the result of the real estate boom over the past five years. What you bought for 100' date='000 back in 2000, is now worth 300,000. Thus, for some people, net worth may have even tripled. For Billy Bob and his wife, they put down $5,000 into a house. Well guess what? They sell, and walk away with $200,000. I'd say they're way better off then they were five years ago. The real estate market for the rich had a boom as well, although, not at the same pace as what the middle class experienced.

Want further proof? Five years ago, I rented a room in a house with only a car payment and a dingy set of turntables to my name. Today, I own over a million dollars in real estate with about $700K of it financed. Resulting net worth: $300,000...you better believe I re-elected Bush.

[/quote']

And you think that was caused by Bush... LOL... it was primarily caused by the Asian investment market... and guess what... when they pull their yens out of this country... how much will your highly inflated house be worth?

Guest jona7

OK LETS DO THIS

RENT 850 FOR A STUDIO

PLUS FOOD COST

yeah and gas is only $2.50 a gallon! ;)

Guest tiltmiami

OK LETS DO THIS

RENT 850 FOR A STUDIO

PLUS FOOD COST

Tilt.. he meant the networth of wealthy Americans has gone up. If you don't make more than $100,000 a year then you don't count.

I KNOW

HEY

I AM A DEMOCRAT MY FATHER CAME TO THIS COUNTRY 14 YEARS AGO WASHING DISHES,CLEANING TOILETS AND NOW HE OWN A HUGE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN BOSTON BUT HE WORKED HIS ASS OFF TO GET THERE AND THE GOVERMENT NEVER MADE EASY FOR HIM OR MY MOM,AND NOW BUSH WANTS TO TAKE OUT OF MY FATHER MONEY TO PAY FOR SOMEONES KID OR HOUSING BECAUSE THEY ARE LAZY ND DONT WANNA WORK, MY FATHER HAD TO KISS ASS TO GET A GREEN CARD BUT IF U COME FROM SOME OTHER SHIT HOLE U BECOME LEGAL RIGHT WAY.

ITS NOT FAIR THE RULES SHOULD EQUALY APPLY TO EVERYONE BUT THE MEXICANOS GET VIP BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS

Guest slamminshaun

Net worth doubled as the result of the real estate boom over the past five years. What you bought for 100,000 back in 2000, is now worth 300,000. Thus, for some people, net worth may have even tripled. For Billy Bob and his wife, they put down $5,000 into a house. Well guess what? They sell, and walk away with $200,000. I'd say they're way better off then they were five years ago. The real estate market for the rich had a boom as well, although, not at the same pace as what the middle class experienced.

And you think that was caused by Bush... LOL... it was primarily caused by the Asian investment market... and guess what when they pull their yens out of this country... how much will your highly inflated house be worth?

As much as the left gives credit to Clinton for the stock market success in the late 90's. Remember, "irrational exhuberance"?? That meant, that all this feel good economics was really voodoo. How much are those nice overvalued IPO tech stocks worth now?

Guest trancepriest

I KNOW

HEY

I AM A DEMOCRAT MY FATHER CAME TO THIS COUNTRY 14 YEARS AGO WASHING DISHES,CLEANING TOILETS AND NOW HE OWN A HUGE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN BOSTON BUT HE WORKED HIS ASS OFF TO GET THERE AND THE GOVERMENT NEVER MADE EASY FOR HIM OR MY MOM,AND NOW BUSH WANTS TO TAKE OUT OF MY FATHER MONEY TO PAY FOR SOMEONES KID OR HOUSING BECAUSE THEY ARE LAZY ND DONT WANNA WORK, MY FATHER HAD TO KISS ASS TO GET A GREEN CARD BUT IF U COME FROM SOME OTHER SHIT HOLE U BECOME LEGAL RIGHT WAY.

ITS NOT FAIR THE RULES SHOULD EQUALY APPLY TO EVERYONE BUT THE MEXICANOS GET VIP BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS

O' you're forgetting the Cubans too. ;D

Guest slamminshaun

OK LETS DO THIS

RENT 850 FOR A STUDIO

PLUS FOOD COST

yeah and gas is only $2.50 a gallon! ;)

Trust me...I'm well aware. I do my part and drive a Halliburton-approved Ford SUV.

Guest tiltmiami

OK HOUSE VALUE

WAIT A FEW YEARS AND LETS TALK ABOUT THAT

MOST AMERICANS CAN NOT BUY A HOME NOW BECAUSE IS TOO EXPENSIVE

YES I AGREE MY DAD BOUGHT A BUILDING 5 YEARS A GO FOR 650 THOUSAND NOW IS WORTH TRIPLE THAT VALUE BUT ITS NOT BECAUSE OF BUSH

REAL STATE IS ALL ABOUT LOCATION BROTHER LOCATION

Guest trancepriest

OK HOUSE VALUE

YES I AGREE MY DAD BOUGHT A BUILDING 5 YEARS A GO FOR 650 THOUSAND NOW IS WORTH TRIPLE THAT VALUE BUT ITS NOT BECAUSE OF BUSH

Housing will either grow so expensive that most young people won't be able to afford it... or the housing market will crash. I believe it will crash in the next 5 years. Plus using housing as an indicator of average american wealth is strange... take for example my house... was purchased for around $90k back in 96... now worth over $200k... where the heck would I sell it and move to... almost every damn house is around $200k and above now... to make money off this house I would have to sell it and then use the money to live in apartments... or get stuck with a massive house/condo mortgage. I look at the housing boom... very relative to inflation. Now if every other house stayed at $90k and mine was over $200k.. then sure as hell we'd sell.... and snort coke for like a year in our new house $400k house.

Guest slamminshaun

I do not believe it will crash the same way the Nasdaq did, however, there will come a period where prices become more sensitive. I'd say we're closer then you think. Perhaps, one year away. Prices will correct themselves, however, in the end they will still be much, much higher then what they were back in 2000.

Most young people cannot afford housing unless they were able to get in a few years back, OR, they move to places like Texas where real estate is dirt cheap still.

Guest tiltmiami

OK HOUSE VALUE

Housing will either grow so expensive that most young people won't be able to afford it... or the housing market will crash. I believe it will crash in the next 5 years.

TRANCE U ARE A VERY SMART KID

HERE WE GO CLASS TIME

I SELL LOANS

THE MARKET IN MIAMI IS GETING SO SATURARED WITH NEW CONSTRUCTIONS THAT THE PRICE OF PROPERTY IN MIAMI WILL FREEZE FOR A WHILE AND THEN DROP

Y DO U THINK PLACES LIKE BOSTON IS SO EXPENSIVE TO BUY OR BUILD, U CAN NOT FIND A HOME IN BOSTON METRO ARE FOR LESS THAN 600 THOUSAND NOW IN THESE DAY AND AGE AREA THAT WAS WORTH SHIT FEW YEARS BACK AND THAT STILL THE GETTO TRY TO BUY IN SOME WHERE NICE LIKE WAKEFIELD WHERE I LIVE NOW ONLY BAULERS LIVE THERE UNLESS U WIN THE LOTTO U WILL NEVER GET IN THERE

Guest mursa

Your assignment: Find out the average net worth of an American 5 years ago' date=' compared to now. That's your homework for the evening. (hint: its not what the media has fed you)

[/quote']

People are probably making more now than 5 years ago ...\

... but GUESS WHAT ??!!?? the cost of living has gone up aswell .

lmao

Guest tiltmiami

ok here we go again

FLA DOES NOT HAVE A UNION

NOW TELL ME Y IS THAT

PLEASE WHO EVER IS CUBAN DONT GET MAD AT ME I AM USING U GUYS AS AN EXAMPLE

A LABOR WORKER THAT IS PART OF THE UNION IN BOSTON MAKES 22.50 AN HOUR PLUS HEALTH AND DENTAL AND LIFE INSURANCE

A NONE UNION WORKER MAKE ABOUT 14 AN HOUR SOME OF THEM CASH

DOWN HERE THEY DONT HAVE A UNION DO U KNOW Y,ILL TELL U Y BECAUSE WHEN THE CUBANS COME FROM CUBA THEY WORK FOR 5 DOLLAR AND STILL HAPPY ABOUT CAUSE THEY HAVE A JOB,AND MOST OF THEM MAKE AND BECOME LOADED CAUSE ONE THING I NOTICED DOWN HERE THE CUBAN ARE LIKE ITALIAN IN BOSTON AND NEW YORK

NOW BOSTON IS A DEMOCRATIC STATE

AND LAST TIME I CHECKED FLA WAS RUN BY A BUSH WICH MIGHT BE INVOLVED WITH FRENCH MAFIA THAT DOES NOT WANT A UNION I FLA CAUSE THAT WOULD COST THEM MORE MONEY TO BUILD

Guest trancepriest

ok here we go again

FLA DOES NOT HAVE A UNION

NOW TELL ME Y IS THAT

PLEASE WHO EVER IS CUBAN DONT GET MAD AT ME I AM USING U GUYS AS AN EXAMPLE

A LABOR WORKER THAT IS PART OF THE UNION IN BOSTON MAKES 22.50 AN HOUR PLUS HEALTH AND DENTAL AND LIFE INSURANCE

A NONE UNION WORKER MAKE ABOUT 14 AN HOUR SOME OF THEM CASH

DOWN HERE THEY DONT HAVE A UNION DO U KNOW Y,ILL TELL U Y BECAUSE WHEN THE CUBANS COME FROM CUBA THEY WORK FOR 5 DOLLAR AND STILL HAPPY ABOUT CAUSE THEY HAVE A JOB,AND MOST OF THEM MAKE AND BECOME LOADED CAUSE ONE THING I NOTICED DOWN HERE THE CUBAN ARE LIKE ITALIAN IN BOSTON AND NEW YORK

NOW BOSTON IS A DEMOCRATIC STATE

AND LAST TIME I CHECKED FLA WAS RUN BY A BUSH WICH MIGHT BE INVOLVED WITH FRENCH MAFIA THAT DOES NOT WANT A UNION I FLA CAUSE THAT WOULD COST THEM MORE MONEY TO BUILD

I have to tell you you're wrong. The Cubans work for $8 and the Haitians work for $5. Ok... you're good to go now.