Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cevin Fisher at Amika....

V. Barbarino

First off...thanks to all the CJ's in attendance!

Nick (Saleen) it was great talking to you...!!! I'm glad you enjoyed my accent... ;) I know you're going to hate me for saying this...but I was right...YOU'RE A TEDDY BEAR! Have some friends I what to introduce you to... ;)

Daniel (Bling) thanks for your soon to come review, for getting there early....and for your sweetness! Sorry we couldn't talk too much, but I was all over the place, as you saw.

See you guys for my birthday!!!

Shawn, ONE OF MY TOP fave local dj's he definitely started off the party on the right foot. As a matter of a fact (and please don't blame them for not knowing more about the "music scene" , electronic music Dj's ETC.... They are naive to the subject and they know it....)everyone in my staff, our readers, clients etc. as a matter of a fact everyone in my table was asking me who Shawn was, and was making a point to say...."the music is amazing" they were even suggesting that Cevin stop and for Shawn to continue...I needed to explain to them 20 times (please keep in mind that at this point everyone is drunk) that Cevin Fisher was a guest dj....from NYC....a great producer and that if they loved Shawn so much...then go back to Amika on Friday's where he has a residence...... Eventually they GOT IT...and really enjoyed Cevin's set.

But I LOVED Cevin! Lot's of old school house, which I love....

And of course Shawn as well :)

My night was very long considering I arrived to Amika after the Erasure concert (at Mansion that went from 8-10)which was AMAZING..... though the sound def. has room for improvement... That is why I walked in tipsy...and walked out.... ??? confused....

I can't get over the vibe that was felt all throughout the night...it was amazing!!!!

Oh and JAIME FOX!!! Ahhhhh!!! The guy is a complete doll/and sweetheart...at the end of the night I was so drunk I just wanted to sit on his lap and hug him....thank god I did not he might have taken it the wrong way.... :-\

Thanks to all who participated/helped for another great night @ Amika... Tony...THE BEST HOST! :-* Always love working with the Amika staff!!!! Till next time... :)

don't tell anyone that i'm really a nice guy, I will loose my rep....

Nice seeing you, loved your accent, never knew you had one.. lol...

can't wait to meet the chicas....