Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nic Fanciulli - The Residency BBC Radio1

Guest ramon

Guest ramon

::: Nic Fanciulli

::: 08/05/2005

Phonique ft Erlend Oye - 'For the Time being' (White Label)

Unknown - 'The Lights' (Sony Japan)

Neil Howard - 'Indulge' [Paolo Mojo Remix] (White Label)

DJ Fex - 'Mysterious Conversation' [Mazi Mix] (Dessous)

James Talk - 'Get Down' (White Label)

Boogie Corporation - 'Rock till ya drop' [Electric Press rmx] (White Label)

Paul Woolford - 'Vertigo' (Junior)

Freeform 5 - 'Electromagnetic [tiefschwartz] (White Label)

Richochet - 'Work it' (White Label)

Quivver - 'Lovless [Ramsey rmx] (White Label)

Chicken Lips - 'Unknown' (Kingsize)

David Duriez - 'Between the Ripost' (White Label)

Trentmoller - 'Polar Shift' (Pokerflat)

Drama Society - 'Crecendo' [alex smoke rmx] (Fine)

Liberty City - 'Get some lovin' [edit] (White Label)

PJ Davy - 'What Is' (White Label)

Zoo Brazil - 'On the Radio' (White Label)

Fabrice K - 'Higher' [ Fexperimental rmx] (Blink)

Julio Torres - 'Acid Careta' (White Label)

Marc Romboy - 'Freakin' [blake Baxter rmx] (Systematic)

listen again here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/dance/residency/index.shtml?dp_rhn_res_link1

will try to have an mp3 up in the next few days.

Guest pod

Its good to see a tracklisting with no Steve Angello remixes..for once.

What's wrong with Steve Angello?

Guest thehog

Its good to see a tracklisting with no Steve Angello remixes..for once.

What's wrong with Steve Angello?

yeah the swis mafia has taken over ;D

Guest dj_release

I'm just starting to listen... by looking at the tracklist I can tell it's some good stuff, nothing for the big clubs I expect. We have enough Angello and Ingrosso here in Miami, it's good to hear something refreshing from Nic ;D

BTW I think this is the direction dance music is heading, I can tell from looking at Sasha's new compilation tracklist as well as Fortier's new Balance compilation

Loving it!!! 8)

Guest MaddHatterRadio

Nic is the fucking man. His essential mix is one of the best mixes I have heard in a long time.

Space has a winner with having him quarterly that is for sure!

Guest ramon

I'm just starting to listen... by looking at the tracklist I can tell it's some good stuff, nothing for the big clubs I expect. We have enough Angello and Ingrosso here in Miami, it's good to hear something refreshing from Nic ;D

BTW I think this is the direction dance music is heading, I can tell from looking at Sasha's new compilation tracklist as well as Fortier's new Balance compilation

Loving it!!! 8)

oh yeah the more minimal sounds have finally reached the masses .. lol.

welcome to closer to the edit circa 2001.

im glad i'll finally be able to hear some stuff other than 'this is house .. look at how dark this house is'

Did anyone see Deep Dish, Nic Fancuilli and Mark Oliver are p[laying at Guvernment in Toronto on Sunday May 22nd?

I want to go BADLY!!!

www.theguvernment.com

ill be there (8hr set from deep dish too)

danny tenaglia is spinning a marathon set a few blocks away that night too ... so you could go to guvernment and leave around 8/9am/whenever the party finishes there and still be able to catch a few hours of tenaglias set

:o

Guest dj_release

Loving it!!! 8)

im glad i'll finally be able to hear some stuff other than 'this is house .. look at how dark this house is'

BTW Closer to the Edit is the bomb... one of the best programmed cds I've ever heard

Guest ramon

Loving it!!! 8)

BTW Closer to the Edit is the bomb... one of the best programmed cds I've ever heard

he's working on version 3.0 as we speak .. :)

Did anyone see Deep Dish, Nic Fancuilli and Mark Oliver are p[laying at Guvernment in Toronto on Sunday May 22nd?

I want to go BADLY!!!

www.theguvernment.com

danny tenaglia is spinning a marathon set a few blocks away that night too ... so you could go to guvernment and leave around 8/9am/whenever the party finishes there and still be able to catch a few hours of tenaglias set

That may be our plan too.

Guest ecpolo521

I want to go BADLY!!!

www.theguvernment.com

Me three. I booked my hotel and bought my tickets for Guvernment. I'll be driving though from NYC. Definitely wouldn't mine meeting some more cjer's. :D

I want to go BADLY!!!

www.theguvernment.com

Me three. I booked my hotel and bought my tickets for Guvernment. I'll be driving though from NYC. Definitely wouldn't mine meeting some more cjer's. :D

Holla at me or Spankmeister with your phone number. Where are you staying?