Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Formula 1 Spain

Guest durrtylexx

Guest durrtylexx

What an fantastic race! Raikkonen dominated the entire race, I'm happy my boy Montaya is back, and demonstrated why he's one of the best. Its a shame that M. Schumacher's tires blew. The Spanish crowd was energetic, and happy that Alonso came in second. I can't wait for the Monte Carlo race in 2 weeks. Did anyone else watch the race yesterday?

Guest tres-b

F1 is the only motorsport I watch. JPM would have been on the podium even with the spin if it wasnt for the fueling foul up.

Glad the Monte Carlo is back on Speed. Sheheen(sp?) is awful. Daly is ok. The Speed crew is FAR better.

Guest tiltmiami

That's the general argument about F1 nowadays, is that the computer does the driving.

I AGREE WITH ME IF U WOULD LIKE TO BUT SENNA FROM BRAZIL WAS ONE OF THE GREATS DRIVER F1 EVER HAD TILL THIS DAY.

Guest tiltmiami

caps lock

yes senna was the legend, will never be forgotten...i remembered that exact day too :'(

may 1 1994 right before brazil won the world cup in the u.s

that was bad i still remember when the made a whole on his neck so he could breath that was wrong

• 3 weeks later...
Guest barstar diana

i was there the day before the race utter maddness, the spanish find any exucse to stop work and go out and party my type of people ;) they were giving away shots "CHUPITAS" at the entrance of the car show they had the day before the race..lol love it