Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OSCAR G. @ SPACE ( YEAR 5)

Guest Diaga

Guest Diaga

It was without a doubt a great night. NO ONE does it like mr. OG. Once again Thank you Oscar, David, Ozie, kirk & Jason for everything.

Till next marathon ;D

Guest djqba

didn't catch OG till the end as he down tempo the main room. I did manager to enjoy Cedric's set as sober as I was. There may have been one track where in which everyone had the WTF look. But overall he did well with his one beat mixes. Ivano once again showed us why he is the master of terrace. Flawless mixing with some kickass programing that keep me there longer than body could take..

Guest davidorth

It was without a doubt a great night. NO ONE does it like mr. OG. Once again Thank you Oscar, David, Ozie, kirk & Jason for everything.

Till next marathon ;D

;D

Guest Cosmigonon

I don't get all the cedric bashings... I know house djs and he's pretty damm good...

I hear you...

Guest Untouchablepurple

For the love of God....KEEP THE PERCUSSIONIST OFF THE PATIO!!!!! (just my opinion) ;D

;D I agree

Guest LdySphynx

;D :-* :P:D:);)

Who says Pump Up the Jam is a shitty song ::)!!!!

They can keep playing it all they want!!!!

Oscar AWESOME JOB, hope to see you more often at HOME!!!!

Ivano did a GREAT job as well, thank god cause the other one that was before him BLEW BIG TIME!!!

Ivano did a GREAT job as well, thank god cause the other one that was before him BLEW BIG TIME!!!

i walked upstairs to the patio w/ andrew when everyone was still downstairs and og was playing that song, and as soon as we got up there cedric started to spin that song too...think i heard it 5 times lol

Guest LdySphynx

i walked upstairs to the patio w/ andrew when everyone was still downstairs and og was playing that song, and as soon as we got up there cedric started to spin that song too...think i heard it 5 times lol

Well thats what yu get for leaving the main room to go see WHAT's HIS NAME ::)!!!!!!

I only heard it once :P!!!!

Well thats what yu get for leaving the main room to go see WHAT's HIS NAME ::)!!!!!!

I only heard it once :P!!!!

i didnt go up there to see cedric to tell u the truth i didnt even know he was spinning that early up there lol

8)

Good times...

Oscar did a great job, enjoyed every track,except for as the "rush comes", dont worry I wont hate nor say the set was bad cause of one track,like I said he threw it down proper and the buildups were just insane.Glad I went.Music was good and had a good time hanging with great people.

As for the patio, really didnt like what Cedric was playing and thought about leaving but for the reason I was with some friends I decided to stay and good thing Ivano took over the decks and put some life into the crowd.havent heard Bellini in awhile and sure as hell impressed me. 8) Fav track was Ritmo bit old but that shyt still OWNS.

Leo

Guest tiltmiami

WHAT A GREAT VIBE IT WAS.the music was on point O G was great Ivanno was amazing at the terrace god its was great.

cant wait till next year

Guest ramon

WHAT A GREAT VIBE IT WAS.the music was on point O G was great Ivanno was amazing at the terrace god its was great.

cant wait till next year

why not the next time that oscar plays? it doesnt have to be an anniversary for it to be like that .. the nights that oscar plays will be truly special due to the fact that so many people have taken him for granted and you'll realize how great he really is.

Guest mikepayne

why not the next time that oscar plays? it doesnt have to be an anniversary for it to be like that .. the nights that oscar plays will be truly special due to the fact that so many people have taken him for granted and you'll realize how great he really is.

Provided he keeps playing marathon sets from open to close. You can tell by how many people were begging for it to be a marathon set before they announced it that the experience is very different between the two.

Guest davidorth

couldn't have said it any better myself ;)