Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ballin' on a Budget

Guest Birdman_Tha_3rd

Guest mikepayne

Avoid expensive cocktails by filling a camelpak with Patron and pretending it's water.

Possibly the best advice I have ever seen given on these boards.

Possibly the most insane advice I've ever seen given on these boards. ;D I agree with James, get predrunk at Wet Willie's before you get where you're going, a camelpak full of patron is like asking for alcohol poisoning. . :P

Guest Devilicious

Avoid expensive cocktails by filling a camelpak with Patron and pretending it's water.

Possibly the best advice I have ever seen given on these boards.

Possibly the most insane advice I've ever seen given on these boards. ;D I agree with James, get predrunk at Wet Willie's before you get where you're going, a camelpak full of patron is like asking for alcohol poisoning. . :P

I have 3 words for you Mike:

SHARING IS CARING!!!

Just ask Alki, Rolly, RBS, and some other junkies about the tequila fairy at the radio one party ;D

Of course, I'll never have a problem with Wet Willies!

Guest coach

So, here's the real problem of being a baller on a budget in south beach that nobody has mentioned. If you are bringing your girl, you have to be aware that there are quite a number of ballers WITH a budget down here. Not as many as you might be led to believe by the hype, but still plenty of homeboys with cash looking to scam some new tail. So, you gotta ask yourself, do you trust your girl with that kind of competition going on?

Guest mikepayne

So, here's the real problem of being a baller on a budget in south beach that nobody has mentioned. If you are bringing your girl, you have to be aware that there are quite a number of ballers WITH a budget down here. Not as many as you might be led to believe by the hype, but still plenty of homeboys with cash looking to scam some new tail. So, you gotta ask yourself, do you trust your girl with that kind of competition going on?

Damn, come on coach... no reason to try and make the guy insecure over nothing! ;D

If you're close enough with your girl that you're bringing her on vacation from LA to SoBe, and she dips on you for some dude in Miami cause he had more cash, you've got bigger problems to worry about. So does she if you've still got her plane ticket. ;)

And besides, for every baller with more money than you, there's 2 chicks hotter than your girl, so don't worry about it. ;D

Guest coach

Damn, come on coach... no reason to try and make the guy insecure over nothing! ;D

If you're close enough with your girl that you're bringing her on vacation from LA to SoBe, and she dips on you for some dude in Miami cause he had more cash, you've got bigger problems to worry about. So does she if you've still got her plane ticket. ;)

And besides, for every baller with more money than you, there's 2 chicks hotter than your girl, so don't worry about it. ;D

Hey, I'm just trying to be a nice guy and give him a heads up. You know it's true!

Guest mikepayne

Hey, I'm just trying to be a nice guy and give him a heads up. You know it's true!

I know. ;D I just tend to think if your girl is a gold-digging ho, it's best to find out sooner rather than later!

Guest Civs

get some certifcates on http://www.restaurant.com/ to save some $$$ on food.

also, check the best of in the miami new times. some good suggestions.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/

for a nice sunday brunch $25 each, check The Rusty Pelican on Key Biscayne. really nice view of the city and all you can drink Mimosas to continue the party after leaving Nocturnal

http://miami.diningchannel.com/id100512-the-rusty-pelican.htm

good luck and have fun. this is a great party city.