Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Y DID "THE SECRET IS OUT" GET DELETED..MAYBE 'CUZ

Guest D-MOTEK

Guest D-MOTEK

SOMEONE AT THE WAREHOUSE OR GLENN CALLED :'(....

WONDERING HOW THEIR SECRET GOT OUT!!!!!!!!

AND ASKED FOR THE THREAD TO BE DELETED.....

I DON'T CARE DELETE THIS ONE 2..........

THE SECRET IS OUT NO MATTER WHAT :P

Guest pod

I deleted it because your post made no sense. It's like trying to read something banged out on a typewriter by a monkey with ADD.

1. Lose the caps.

2. Use proper English.

That is all.

Guest tres-b

I'm gonna give him a chance to respond coherently. If not, it is gone.

It seems that chance is quickly ticking away. It sounded like an interesting bit of gossip but I couldnt really get the storyline.

Guest D-MOTEK

ADJUSTMENT ON WHAT!!!!!!!!! THE CAPS........

OR HOW SLIMMY THE WAREHOUSE AND NEIGHBORS (GLENN) ARE BY HIRING AND PAYING PEOPLE UNDER THE TABLE TO OPEN AN ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB THERE.

POD THE FIGHT IS NOT WITH YOU!!!

I JUST HATE WHEN PEOPLE GO ABOUT THE WRONG WAY OF DOING THINGS......

Guest tres-b

Try filling in the blanks and posting the whole story. It sounded like good gossip but you lost us.

Guest coach

You mean like posting in all caps? Heh. If you don't want to use the "shift" key, just post in all smalls. Much easier to read.

Guest D-MOTEK

You mean like posting in all caps? Heh. If you don't want to use the "shift" key, just post in all smalls. Much easier to read.

NEXT TIME!!!

OK!! LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.......

SHAUN @ THE WAREHOSE 90NE 11ST......

DOEN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO WITH THAT PLACE HE HAS TRIED CHANGING NAME'S SEVERAL TIMES AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED...

HIS NEW IDEA IS TO OPEN UP AN ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB THERE.......

HE HAS NO MONEY WELL AT LEAST THE KIND OF HE NEED'S TO OPEN UP AN ADULT CLUB SO HE HAS BEEN RUNNING TO GLENN NEXT DOOR FOR HELP..

SO GLENN THE GOOD NEIGHBOR HAS HIRED A LOBBIES ( A PUBLIC OFFICIAL THAT TRIES TO INFLUENCE LEGISLATORS OR WHO EVER THEY NEED TO INFLUENCE IN ORDER TO GET THAT PERMIT) AND GONE OVER EVERYONES BACK SO GOLDRUSH WOULDN'T FIND OUT.

GOOD LUCK TO SHAUN!!!!! BECAUSE GOLDRUSH IS GOING NOWERE.

Who cares if GoldRush finds out. I mean if Goldrush has a grip on things it shouldn't bother them. And who cares if the legislators are involved. Wait...Who cares about this post.

Guest coach

Who cares if GoldRush finds out. I mean if Goldrush has a grip on things it shouldn't bother them. And who cares if the legislators are involved. Wait...Who cares about this post.

Not to be mean, but I was kind of thinking the same thing. It's the inside story about a club that nobody goes to turning into a strip club? I mean, if it doesn't suck, then cool. But what is the big deal?

Guest Funketeer

OK!! LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN.......

SHAUN @ THE WAREHOSE 90NE 11ST......

DOEN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO WITH THAT PLACE HE HAS TRIED CHANGING NAME'S SEVERAL TIMES AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED...

HIS NEW IDEA IS TO OPEN UP AN ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB THERE.......

HE HAS NO MONEY WELL AT LEAST THE KIND OF HE NEED'S TO OPEN UP AN ADULT CLUB SO HE HAS BEEN RUNNING TO GLENN NEXT DOOR FOR HELP..

SO GLENN THE GOOD NEIGHBOR HAS HIRED A LOBBIES ( A PUBLIC OFFICIAL THAT TRIES TO INFLUENCE LEGISLATORS OR WHO EVER THEY NEED TO INFLUENCE IN ORDER TO GET THAT PERMIT) AND GONE OVER EVERYONES BACK SO GOLDRUSH WOULDN'T FIND OUT.

GOOD LUCK TO SHAUN!!!!! BECAUSE GOLDRUSH IS GOING NOWERE.

you seem to know a whole lot about the stripping business there jerk-off!

Guest JoeBudious

strip bar won't happen. goldrush got "grandfathered in"

Sometimes, one need to say

the best way to compete, is to not compete at all.

turn that place into a huge pool hall open 7 days a week , open 24 hours a day. vending company will gladly bring in tables. half goes to vendor. take all the pool table revenue and slowly buy the tables one by one off the vendor. no dj's, have the best jukebox in the world. Also, take the corner of the building and find a partner to invest in a pizza joint. Rustica is selling franchises. Find a buyer to pay rustica, pay for pizza oven construction and split profits.

Feel free and contact me for consulting warehouse. This is tip of my understanding iceberg. I may be a promoter here in Miami, but I owned/built and ran my own club for 4 years before I moved here. That place is a gold mine that just doesn't get what it should be doing.

joe budious

Guest james stratus

D-MOTEK:

Take off the damn CAPS! No matter what else you type (correct or incorrectly spelled) that alone make you look like an idiot. Do that first then you can post freely 8)

strip bar won't happen. goldrush got "grandfathered in"

Sometimes, one need to say

the best way to compete, is to not compete at all.

turn that place into a huge pool hall open 7 days a week , open 24 hours a day. vending company will gladly bring in tables. half goes to vendor. take all the pool table revenue and slowly buy the tables one by one off the vendor. no dj's, have the best jukebox in the world. Also, take the corner of the building and find a partner to invest in a pizza joint. Rustica is selling franchises. Find a buyer to pay rustica, pay for pizza oven construction and split profits.

Feel free and contact me for consulting warehouse. This is tip of my understanding iceberg. I may be a promoter here in Miami, but I owned/built and ran my own club for 4 years before I moved here. That place is a gold mine that just doesn't get what it should be doing.

joe budious

Best idea EVER!!!! ;D

Guest andrew_thomas

this site fuckin suckss

MODs are always deleting things becaus eit isnt up to thier standard

so what he typed in ALL CAPS

to fuckin bad deal with it

u dont like something someone says

to bad deal with it

Guest Devilicious

this site fuckin suckss

MODs are always deleting things becaus eit isnt up to thier standard

so what he typed in ALL CAPS

to fuckin bad deal with it

u dont like something someone says

to bad deal with it

You don't like the site or the way the Mods behave?

TOO BAD, DEAL WITH IT!

;D