Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"How is Space and Nocturnal different"...

CrzyC1414779017

Guest Devilicious

Glad to see I'm not the only one here who flips out over poor grammar.

Not by a long shot.

Renzo regularly acts as grammar police and I have followed suit. Sometimes reading cj makes me cringe. :o

Guest LeVeL

I agree that when writing an article on a website that is read by thousands and thousands of people, you should spell check.

But when you write something on the forums...I think anything goes and it all depends on the person who is writing it and how they critique themselves.

Hell I know everyone here miss-spell words and even writes run on sentences on the forums and what’s funny is that some of this people critiquing and stuff are do it themselves. My opinion is please relax it’s only a message board.

As far as Saleen I really liked the article it really gives a lot of people who haven't gone to Nocturnal or Space a heads up to what expect.

Guest Devilicious

I agree that when writing an article on a website that is read by thousands and thousands of people' date=' you should spell check.

But when you write something on the forums...I think anything goes and it all depends on the person who is writing it and how they critique themselves.

Hell I know everyone here miss-spell words and even writes run on sentences on the forums and what’s funny is that some of this people critiquing and stuff are do it themselves. My opinion is please relax it’s only a message board.

As far as Saleen I really liked the article it really gives a lot of people who haven't gone to Nocturnal or Space a heads up to what expect.

Misspell. The word is "misspell." In that context you should be using "misspells." :P

I don't use spell or grammar check; I just happen to speak (and type) correct English. I really am sorry if it offends anyone when I point out mistakes from time to time, however grammatical errors are my biggest pet peeve. The way I see it, if I fudged something up, I'd want to know about it so I wouldn't do it again.

Not to mention sometimes posts are so incorrect it's difficult to understand them.

The way you speak and write is a reflection of who you are. Although I do agree that this is just a messaageboard and the world isnt going to end with typos, bad punctuation, etc. But the reason I pointed out the article is because it is on the MAIN site where people from all over the world come to read about Miami...not a good first impression.

PS...Level, you know I like to point out your errors just for sport. :P ;D

Guest LeVeL

The way you speak and write is a reflection of who you are. Although I do agree that this is just a messaageboard and the world isnt going to end with typos, bad punctuation, etc. But the reason I pointed out the article is because it is on the MAIN site where people from all over the world come to read about Miami...not a good first impression.

Exactly....this is just a messageboard and let me take one out Talma's book by stating that you misspelled messageboard.

And C your more than welcome to point out my errors...so here I'll put some eerrors you qan poit uot...lol :P

As far as Talma goes she sure is working hard to keep her spelling and punctuation on point. Hey you want the writer of the month award or does a Pack of crackers serve as a nice reward for you..lol :P

Guest Devilicious

As far as Talma goes she sure is working hard to keep her spelling and punctuation on point. Hey you want the writer of the month award or does a Pack of crackers serve as a nice reward for you..lol :P

LMAO!!!!!!!

You just proved your own stupidity. My entire point is while it's not any work for me to be correct, if I ever do make a mistake I'd like to know about it. LOL

Thanks for the laugh though.

How true: The way you speak and write is a reflection of who you are.

Also true pointing out Level's errors is fun because he's so easily offended.

lol

sweetie, I catch errors every day from foxnews, cnn, forbes etc... It happens... Let it go...

Guest Satan

Compare and contrast space and nocturnal...

How is nocturnal different from space...

Space and nocturnal, are they different at all?

Las cucarachas entran pero no pueden salir... :P

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Compare and contrast space and nocturnal...

How is nocturnal different from space...

Space and nocturnal, are they different at all?

Las cucarachas entran pero no pueden salir... :P

LOLOLOLOL hold on let me use the correct grammar "Laughing Out Loud"

Guest Spankmeister

A better line should read like this...

"How Space and Nocturnal Differ"

More concise.