Clubplanet Nightlife Community

steve lawler

Guest blake

Guest blake

hey, just saw online that steve lawler will be in miami @ nikki beach on july 4th ... can anyone confirm this for me? thanks,

b

Guest biznation00

I'm gonna pull a saleen on this one & confirm that!

Alex Omes made it happen "according to my sources" & it looks like it will be an Ultra beach party.

playing saleen can be fun!

Guest barstar diana

hey, just saw online that steve lawler will be in miami @ nikki beach on july 4th ... can anyone confirm this for me? thanks,

b

so is it ture??

Guest blake

okay, can anyone please give me advice on this; i produced a very attendein topic?!?!? steve lawler on July 4th, 2005 ... can it get any better than this (for @least dark & tribal fans !!!) give me a site to pre-order tickets tickets=, please ? adios, amigas

Blake

Guest Josephmama

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

now if they only had roland playing there with him my boyfriend and i would have our wish again. we are there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest nickjunkie

so no pre order tix huh?

There will be pre-order tix available as soon as everything is locked down. It will not be a free event...

so no pre order tix huh?

There will be pre-order tix available as soon as everything is locked down. It will not be a free event...

isnt the outside usually free for people to go in/out...unless they want to get into the actual main room, bathroom, lounge area, and vip you have to pay from the main front entrance...is that correct?

Guest dudeitzdiesel

diogo...your not walter mercado...you dont know how security will be setup that day ;)

Guest barstar diana

so no pre order tix huh?

isnt the outside usually free for people to go in/out...unless they want to get into the actual main room, bathroom, lounge area, and vip you have to pay from the main front entrance...is that correct?

so tell me the details of this little plan :x