Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warehouse...no support for Tsettos or House

Guest Nefarious Girl

Guest LeVeL

Well to be honest my friends and i almost fell asleep from the music from 2 to 3:30ish. It started off great earlier in the night but then it was like a lullaby. I asked him nicely (i guess Feliciano) to pick it up like when he first went on, and he gave me some attitude! Whoever opened for him was good. Honestly everyone has there own style and i know a lot of people enjoy that sound, i just find it to be a little to chill for when im out. I didnt mean to offend him in any way but everyone looked so bored.

Tell me about it Sash, that guy sucked ass...that Deep House crap belongs in a lounge not in a club. I cant believe people were even dancing to that music its boring,boring,boring.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Well to be honest my friends and i almost fell asleep from the music from 2 to 3:30ish. It started off great earlier in the night but then it was like a lullaby. I asked him nicely (i guess Feliciano) to pick it up like when he first went on' date=' and he gave me some attitude! Whoever opened for him was good. Honestly everyone has there own style and i know a lot of people enjoy that sound, i just find it to be a little to chill for when im out. I didnt mean to offend him in any way but everyone looked so bored.

[/quote']

Tell me about it Sash, that guy sucked ass...that Deep House crap belongs in a lounge not in a club. I cant believe people were even dancing to that music its boring,boring,boring.

;D Still we made the best of it like usual, even hip hop i tell ya!

Guest mursa

Well to be honest my friends and i almost fell asleep from the music from 2 to 3:30ish. It started off great earlier in the night but then it was like a lullaby. I asked him nicely (i guess Feliciano) to pick it up like when he first went on, and he gave me some attitude! Whoever opened for him was good. Honestly everyone has there own style and i know a lot of people enjoy that sound, i just find it to be a little to chill for when im out. I didnt mean to offend him in any way but everyone looked so bored.

glad u had fun

I still stand by all my posts on here bout that whatever its called...

whats whorehouse? 8)

do you have anything personal against them?

as personal as phil has to space ;)

Did they kick you out?

since i dont drink water bottles at clubs i never once got kicked out of one.

it has more to do w/ they being Jealous ha of well u know...the big dog

Come on, they're a small tiny club that can't posibly compete with the big dogs, why hate them?

I'll tell the girl to drop their $3 walgreens shades if you drop already that whorehouse thing (they're both lame... :P)

Some people like the dark room, i personally prefer more lighting and outsideness...got nothing to hide if u know what i mean 8)

..being dark or not has nothing to do with it ......sometimes i perfer it being dark then to have to see people so clearly(outside w/ sunlight) in such states ....

... you know what i mean . :)

Guest Nefarious Girl

But the topic was music. Sometimes you can sacrifice a few hours and be in a place you don't like to HEAR music that is worth your few hours of unpleasant surroundings. I have been in sauna for KRS one at IO, in a room full of men who love men (I am a female) to hear DJ Abel and a "Baja" club (ugh) up in Tampa to listen to DJ Aphrodite and all too happy because it was about music. Now….if these were the only clubs that had good DJ’s performed at down here, then I’d understand and wave my THIS CLUB SUCKS flag too.

Guest swirlundergrounder

But the topic was music. Sometimes you can sacrifice a few hours and be in a place you don't like to HEAR music that is worth your few hours of unpleasant surroundings. I have been in sauna for KRS one at IO, in a room full of men who love men (I am a female) to hear DJ Abel and a "Baja" club (ugh) up in Tampa to listen to DJ Aphrodite and all too happy because it was about music. Now….if these were the only clubs that had good DJ’s performed at down here, then I’d understand and wave my THIS CLUB SUCKS flag too.

Unfortunately a great majority of people that go out now a days don't have the same attitude that you do. The scene would be so much better if even half of the people that go out were willing to make such sacrifices.....

Guest pod

To me it is about the total experience, not just the music. The sound system, the people, the lighting, the video, the bartenders, the drinks, and so forth. I was explaining this to a friend of mine this weekend, but I cannot function in an empty room. I might like a DJ a lot, but I will say it is a bad night if only 20 people show up. Plus I don't know of any DJ that doesn't do 1000% better with a packed venue.

If one major element is missing, the night is "off" in my book.

Guest Devilicious

Well to be honest my friends and i almost fell asleep from the music from 2 to 3:30ish. It started off great earlier in the night but then it was like a lullaby. I asked him nicely (i guess Feliciano) to pick it up like when he first went on' date=' and he gave me some attitude! Whoever opened for him was good. Honestly everyone has there own style and i know a lot of people enjoy that sound, i just find it to be a little to chill for when im out. I didnt mean to offend him in any way but everyone looked so bored.

[/quote']

:o :o :o

I agree!

To a certain extent.......I wouldn't call deep house crap; I like it a lot when I'm relaxing

Guest LeVeL

:o :o :o

I agree!

To a certain extent.......I wouldn't call deep house crap; I like it a lot when I'm relaxing

Whatever its crap to me...if I want to relax I'll put on some Jazz or Ambient Music.

Guest The_Man

Whatever its crap to me...if I want to relax I'll put on some Jazz or Ambient Music.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Guest musicalmissionary

Thank god there's a Nocturnal-rooftop-load of people who think Deep House is club-worthy music. Not to mention Nocturnal themselves find it to be club-worthy music. Plenty of other options in this town.... enjoy!!

Guest Cosmigonon

glad u had fun

whats whorehouse? 8)

Did they kick you out?

Come on, they're a small tiny club that can't posibly compete with the big dogs, why hate them?

I'll tell the girl to drop their $3 walgreens shades if you drop already that whorehouse thing (they're both lame... :P)

ive gonne to envy back when they first opened...those fri nights sat mornings, it just gotta really lame...the main floor really sucked, the vip floor is lame too, that one chick that works there has an a tude or pmsss all night, im sure she aint like that all the time but the few nights i went she was Bitch...its not bout competition, its the way they act towards promoters that work next door. Maybe it aint like that nowadays but back when i used to go to envy(hardly) it was...ive gonne to cracked out underground clubs before, that dump is a joke, not sure y ppl like it...maybe its that underground feeling they get who knows...personally i dont like the place at all, just like some people dont like space...i dont praise space but i dont feel the urge to go to envy or whorehouse either...they have decent lineups and ive gonne many times when bruno spun there, had a good time...just wouldnt spend my money there. Some people like the dark room, i personally prefer more lighting and outsideness...got nothing to hide if u know what i mean 8)

What did they do to you? Did they spit on your drink or something? :P ;D

glad u had fun

whats whorehouse? 8)

Did they kick you out?

ive gonne to envy back when they first opened...those fri nights sat mornings, it just gotta really lame...the main floor really sucked, the vip floor is lame too, that one chick that works there has an a tude or pmsss all night, im sure she aint like that all the time but the few nights i went she was Bitch...its not bout competition, its the way they act towards promoters that work next door. Maybe it aint like that nowadays but back when i used to go to envy(hardly) it was...ive gonne to cracked out underground clubs before, that dump is a joke, not sure y ppl like it...maybe its that underground feeling they get who knows...personally i dont like the place at all, just like some people dont like space...i dont praise space but i dont feel the urge to go to envy or whorehouse either...they have decent lineups and ive gonne many times when bruno spun there, had a good time...just wouldnt spend my money there. Some people like the dark room, i personally prefer more lighting and outsideness...got nothing to hide if u know what i mean 8)

What did they do to you? Did they spit on your drink or something? :P ;D

well considering the average miami/clubgoer is 5 feet tall and my cup would sitting bout a foot higher or likely close to my mouth, i would have to say no