terry2.jpg

Jedi Master Terry Jasinto

terrry.jpg

patronshots.jpg

Got Patron? :o

chicagohotties.jpg

My Chicago amigas -Sylvia (blonde) and Alice

asses.jpg

Got Ass? (ok the girl with white pants beforehand flashed her tits. ok actually she had them out a long ass time and her bf was takin pics...... no dont pm me i dont have pics of that lol )

Amika

nicole.jpg

Nicole

vaughnondecks.jpg

Vaughn on decks

sheldon.jpg

Sheldon tearin it up

wow2.jpg

My Chicago amigas :)

wow.jpg

querico.jpg

djs.jpg

Kaskade, Sheldon, Vaughn and Shawn

blingandkaskade.jpg

kaskadeondecks.jpg

Kaskade on decks

alkiandtal.jpg

Talmage and Alki

alkitalandnicole.jpg

Nicole, Kelly and Alki

Amika hottie galleria

abs2.jpg

Check out the abs and stomach on this one WOW

abs.jpg

hottie1.jpg

hottie2.jpg

girlie.jpg

dancera.jpg

Amika dancer

dancerb.jpg

Amika Dancer 2

Guest swirlundergrounder

Dude I should have audited those pics you took of me...LOL I hate it when I know someone is taking a picture of me if I'm alone in the picture. If I'm with a group I'm ok but when I'm alone in the picture no way.....Next time take them of me when I'm not expecting it.....LOL..LOL!!! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

...LOL I hate it when I know someone is taking a picture of me if I'm alone in the picture.

Is that some sort of OCD? :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

...LOL I hate it when I know someone is taking a picture of me if I'm alone in the picture.

What's and OCD?

Guest Cosmigonon

What's and OCD?

Obsesive-compulsive disorder

Guest swirlundergrounder

What's and OCD?

Something like that...

Guest Cosmigonon

What's and OCD?

Something like that...

Freak... :P

j/k ;D

Guest Diabolique

Pod has some competition! ;D and...I've thought this about Dan's (bling) pix more than once.

;) it will be interesting to see Bling's transformation next time we run into each other. I'm pleased to see you're open to Breaks. open to anything, with a notepad in tow. I commend you Dan!

8)

Guest durrtylexx

GET A NEW CAMERA BLING!!!

I agree, Bling the picks are good, but the quality looks shiety.

Return that camera. I'm sure you have a warranty.

Pod has some competition! ;D and...I've thought this about Dan's (bling) pix more than once.

;) it will be interesting to see Bling's transformation next time we run into each other. I'm pleased to see you're open to Breaks. open to anything, with a notepad in tow. I commend you Dan!

8)

well then we should meet up for drinks or something soon. next week im not clubbin at all. so if u want to hang out... its my birfday too 8) next sun

Guest Diabolique

8)

well then we should meet up for drinks or something soon. next week im not clubbin at all. so if u want to hang out... its my birfday too 8) next sun

:( I'm going to miss your birthday...why don't you throw a clubhopping party at your top favorite clubs? I'm sorry but I will be at a yoga retreat next weekend in a rather faraway place... I'm a total sucker for spring flowers....and my aunt & uncle have a place for me to crash in Denver ;D (I break 4 rock-oriented mini vacations.)

Seriously tho, I'm chomping at the bit to go out, we'll see each other soon enough. 8)

I would've gone to Nocturnal, but.. a good friend from the UK was visiting the next night, and he's quite the handful. no WAY I could pace myself! (you know how those Brits par-tay)

so cute how you take notes. p.a.s.s.i.o.n.! technically, et al. ;)

i def miss the times weve spoken. everyone i know thats had deep convos with u say the same thing.... ur so philosophcal. its refreshing ..... .....

yoga retreat . nice.........

i need to hit a spa big time right now.... need one of those high priced massages...... too stressed :P

Guest aquabooty1078

Ok.. So I see the pics and according to them I WAS there that night... :o

And when I develop mine I will post the pics.. UGH :P

Ok.. So I see the pics and according to them I WAS there that night... :o

And when I develop mine I will post the pics.. UGH :P

awwwwwwwwww pobresita :P yeah u dipped pretty early. sorry to see u felt bad

Guest KellyKel

Ahhh..it's Monday and another fun-filled weekend has passed!

Yes...Friday was a fun nite mostly because a lot of people came out!

Alki...you are funny as hell and definitely entertaining!! And not to mention a cutie too! I promise I will send you that pic I was telling you about! :D

Philip...hope your birthday was amazing!! I owe you some shots now!!! :D

Nicole...sweetie...we had a blast Friday!!! I guess that's what happens when you have to go so early...(b4 10) and hit the bottle!! lol....no worries my dear...you were still the Nicole we all know and love!! :)

Talmage...give me a call! It was great to chat with you finally!

It was great to also meet some new people! Your Chi-town girlies were sweet Bling! Definitely bring them back!

Sheldon and Vaughan were starting things off right!! Kaskade started out a lot better than the last half of his set..but he still played some good choons..Thanks to the Lust Crew!!

Thank you for the pics Bling! I do agree tho that the clarity is janky...still good pics tho!! I don't even have a camera!! LOL

Saturday was spent in Tampa..Marques Wyatt! That's a whole other story!!! Very amazing nite tho!

;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Alki...you are funny as hell and definitely entertaining!! And not to mention a cutie too! I promise I will send you that pic I was telling you about! :D

thanks babydol!!! it was a pleasure hangin with you on fri i had a blast! i wanna hear about marques wyatt i bet that was awesome. ;D