Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach Nightlife During the Week

LESjunkie

I'll be down this Tuesday and wed nights and leaving for Key West on Thursday late afternoon. What is there to do on a Tuesday and Wed night? Are there any parties or events that dominate these two nites ? Anyone have any recommendations?

Guest web_norah

Tuesday has to be the slowest night in Sobe and Wed there is just BED, now that Cafeteria's party is over.

so, you go to party in Miami but dont come see me, Evan >:(

Tuesday has to be the slowest night in Sobe and Wed there is just BED, now that Cafeteria's party is over.

im sorry pookie. but one of the reasons I haven't been going out much in nyc is to save some spending money for miami and key west.

so tuesday is dead, that's fine, i want to chill our first nite anyway. and i dont particularly want to deal with drama getting into bed. we are going to go check out craig demo spin and go from there- vamos a ver- i dont particularly care how much partying goes on this week for me.

Guest web_norah

im sorry pookie. but one of the reasons I haven't been going out much in nyc is to save some spending money for miami and key west.

so tuesday is dead, that's fine, i want to chill our first nite anyway. and i dont particularly want to deal with drama getting into bed. we are going to go check out craig demo spin and go from there- vamos a ver- i dont particularly care how much partying goes on this week for me.

instead....i'd go for cocktails at the Delano or have a meal at Joe Stones Crab.

I would just go out for a few drinks somewhere. Tuesday and Wednesdays are my "weekend".

exactly what im thinkin. I think tomorrow nite i want to eat then have cocktails at skybar and lay in a hammock- is it open on a tues nite?

Guest pod

I'm sure it is, but I don't think there's a party per se going on.

Wish I had a hammock or something. I've got the drinks.

Guest Devilicious

Well if you decide to head out there's actually plenty to choose from...

Tuesday: Blue, Rumi, Jazid usually has a live band, Automatic Slim's

Wednesday: Bed (not that difficult to get in you'll just have to pay the cover) Mansion (I think), there's a new party at the Hard Rock with Acosta, and I think a couple places in the design district also. Lost weekend is busy on Wednesdays for your local dive bar fix

Guest universal_guru

I'll be down this Tuesday and wed nights and leaving for Key West on Thursday late afternoon. What is there to do on a Tuesday and Wed night? Are there any parties or events that dominate these two nites ? Anyone have any recommendations?

If you like classics/house music come check me out at Jazid on Wed night along with Brad Sever and a live pa by The Spam Allstars.

Quality underground right here

I've been to Blue with CrzyC and we had a great time- she doesn't talk to me anymore tho :-[

WHAT?!?! I havent heard my phone ringing, seen an email from you or even a reponse to my PMs. :P Ive actually been out of town ALOT lately. You know I gots nothing but love for ya. You are my NYC lova!!!! :-* ;)

Sorry I cant give you any advice about weekday parties, I dont go out during the week anymore. However I would listen to anything Tal says...she seems to be the party guru...LOL!

Guest coach

I've been to Blue with CrzyC and we had a great time- she doesn't talk to me anymore tho :-[

WHAT?!?! I havent heard my phone ringing, seen an email from you or even a reponse to my PMs. :P Ive actually been out of town ALOT lately. You know I gots nothing but love for ya. You are my NYC lova!!!! :-* ;)

Sorry I cant give you any advice about weekday parties, I dont go out during the week anymore. However I would listen to anything Tal says...she seems to be the party guru...LOL!

Karaoke anyone?

Karaoke anyone?

hehe!

Guest Devilicious

Aw, I'm so flattered! :-*

Guest web_norah

sounds like Evan doesnt want to party but in any case some of the suggestions plus the boozing option with Pod, will be just good enough for him.

Guest coach

Also, Segafredo's is always a great place to hang out. For a more intimate time, check out Tapas y Tintas on Espanola. They are always doing something interesting. And, of course, who could forget Wet Willies!