Clubplanet Nightlife Community

diamonds

i KNOW its unreleased but i would just like to remind everyone about HOW PHAT THIS SONG IS!!! arrrgghhh my sole purpose of goin to clubs now is to listen to that song...or find the DeBeers commercial on tv...hehe

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

I feel ur pain bro but look at is this way the longer it stays in the club and out of ur cd player the longer itll last... songs always die when they leave the club... thats why djs are doing everything to keep you from finding out the songs like purposly mislabeling them... "I got nothing... ughhhh"... but its all in ur best interest cause when u go partying those songs echo the loudest and make ur night that much better... "watch ur step you dont wanna trip and roll"

------------------

Now you see evil will always triumph ... because evil is good and good is dumb.

I agree =)! The sole purpose of unreleased songs is to draw you in to come and listen to them. Eventually all the songs will be on Drapers CD. Its just a publicity stunt, but it draws you into the club everytime to hear those Vicious songs and crazy atmosphere. Patience is all you need, if you wait for it. It will be out.... =)

I know how u feel man, i want that song bad. I got a real shitty version from audiogalaxy. Sounds like someone took a micro cassette recorder and taped it at exit. Silent Nick-Dimaonds are forever. xtcgspot helped me out with that one.