CP/CJ Soccer Match

Guest Vitaliy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

I'm down.

And the bitches can come cheer us on, hand out refreshments, cool off our testicles....you know, that sort of thing. :)

That's what I'm talkin bout!

lol

can't play for shit but if i'm free I'll swing by and watch....er, i mean, cool of some testicles or something. lol

Guest mursa

matas : i'll bring you a set of dominos so you can play in a nearby table .

talmage : massage but be gentle ! :o ;D

matas : i'll bring you a set of dominos so you can play in a nearby table .

yea bro...this whole soccer sport is too scary...bunch of guys running around with those little vinyl shorts kicking a ball around for hours, is just pointless to me...but if there is a girl that wants to "cool off balls" for the players, then i am ALL FOR this soccer game... :P

Guest Devilicious

[move]CRADDLE THE BALLS!!![/move]

(for DDG) ;)

lol did u mean to say cradle?

or maybe it's an inside joke....

Guest Ar

I'm down.

And the bitches can come cheer us on, hand out refreshments, cool off our testicles....you know, that sort of thing. :)

lol

can't play for shit but if i'm free I'll swing by and watch....er, i mean, cool of some testicles or something. lol

um i'm in.. this chick is hot.. saw her at amika last friday....

Guest Devilicious

I'm down.

lol

::blushes::

Thank you! Did we meet? If not introduce yourself next time!

Guest PaCMan

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA i'VE READ ABOUT HERE...FOR SURE IM IN...LETS SEE SOME SOCCER SKILLS GUYZ...

HOW DID IT END UP AT AMIKA...

i HOPE U TAKE CARE OF ME AT THE GAME...HAHA :P

Guest Ar

I'm down.

lol

::blushes::

Thank you! Did we meet? If not introduce yourself next time!

i recognized u from the continues pics that bling posts.. i was right by the drums at amika ( u walked by a few times)... wearing a brazilia shirt.. next time i'll say hello.

Guest slamminshaun

I was thinking something more along the lines of co-ed CP/CJ naked pro wrestling. 8)

Guest LeVeL

This is all BS...no one on this board has the balls to go out there and sweat. >:(

I am still waiting for the person who started this thread to name a date,place, time and we do this..the people who say they got skills...ummmm how about you show them on the field.

Guest pod

I have the common sense not to go out there. I'd rather stay home and do something productive like get drunk.

That being said if I was to play I'm sure someone out there would take it personally and take a swing at me. I was watching the posts on the sister board and there's Pod-unfriendly forces marshalling for this match.

Guest Cosmigonon

I have the common sense not to go out there. I'd rather stay home and do something productive like get drunk.

That being said if I was to play I'm sure someone out there would take it personally and take a swing at me. I was watching the posts on the sister board and there's Pod-unfriendly forces marshalling for this match.

LOL!

Guest LeVeL

Pod I dont think anybody in their right state of mind would get insulted if you showed up to play a soccer game.

But hey I cant defend our sister board, my opinion is that those people have to get a life and move on...whatever you did was not a personal thing.

But yeah Pod show up man...we can do this...afterwards you can get your dose of intoxication but one thing before you show up to play in shorts please get a Tan man :P...those legs must be as white as whip cream.

Guest Vitaliy

I am still waiting for the person who started this thread to name a date' date='place, time and we do this..

[/quote']

i will post about date/time/place as soon as we get enough people to participate and decide when and where this match will take place...

Guest mursa

since i dont smoke & im brazilian...most of ya'll wouldnt be able to keep up...

my .02 cents

..bro your too tall to play something like soccer ... cmon bro ! take it easy

lol 8)

the same goes to u buddy

na..im 6'3 ....and i have to look up at you bro ..... i played soccer throught my life so NO it doesnt pertain to me ..

....Zageiro ! 8) central .