cocaine diet?

Guest barstar diana

Guest saintjohn

Eating disorder, addiction, or mystery illness - you decide:

lohan_richie02-thumb.jpg

lohan_richie04-thumb.jpg

lohan_richie03-thumb.jpg

abc_gma_weight2_050513_t.jpg

May 13, 2005 — The pressure to be thin in Hollywood has been passed down to the new generation of young celebs — and their fans. A Teen People magazine survey shows teens across the country continue to measure themselves against the people they see in movies, on TV and in magazines.

The body image survey takes an in-depth look at how adolescent girls see themselves and identifies what influences their self-images. Of the 1,553 teens ages 13-18 surveyed, 58 percent said women on TV and in movies, as well as the women portrayed in fashion magazines, cause them the most insecurity about their bodies. More than half the girls believe they weigh too much, while the vast majority say they would change something about their bodies, most of them, their stomachs.

New photos of super-skinny teen movie queen Lindsay Lohan and TV's "The Simple Life" star Nicole Richie are raising concerns not only over the health of these young women, but the message they are sending to their fans.

The survey also reported that one in three teen girls has been urged by her parents to change her weight, mainly to lose it.

Some positive news reflected in the poll; most young women have never taken an over-the-counter diet pill, or purged after eating, and 75 percent say they would never consider plastic surgery.

Dr. Carol Wiseman, assistant professor of clinical psychology at the Yale School of Medicine, has tips for parents on how to spot a potentially dangerous body image that could lead to problems later on:

Teens wearing baggy clothes

Negative self-talk

Downplaying achievements

Wiseman also suggests parents tell their children they look good exactly as they are, and encourage them to get involved in sports and other activities that do not focus on their physical appearances.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/HealthyWoman/story?id=754080

Guest durrtylexx

yuck..Lohan needs to come to Miami and eat some rice and beans. btw not the beans that people eat space.. :P

Guest web_norah

that's a no eating diet and partying. i dont think they're just waisting away on yayo.

Guest LeVeL

I guess these girls have a Peruan connection....but dam they are skinny as hell, disgusting in my opinion.

Guest tres-b

Blow is to high end for Lohan. I say meth.

As for Nicole, she was WAY hotter pre-weight loss.

Guest Clauds

I truly hope they're not purging after eating ... they just don't look healthy ... it's a damn shame I tell ya!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

thats crystal meth or the big H..........those bitches are fuuuuuuuuuuucked up. that shit is disgusting lohan used to be smokin.........its a shame.

Guest barstar diana

that's a no eating diet and partying. i dont think they're just waisting away on yayo.

its a definte combo of all three thats for sure

Guest mursa

you don't get like that with coke ...i've seen some fine ass cokewhore courtesy of clubs right here in MIA ... those two ain't coke whores

... eating disorders and probably Tina weekends . :o 8)

que feas !

wow, nichole in that last pic looks really awful. However the hot to not queens have to be the ulsen twins... Their fashion sense has skater grunge loser written all over it, then they are 45 pounds...

Reality is, men like women who have some meat on them, the too skinny thing is such a turn off...

Guest JMT

i dont like either one of them.

but thin is one thing, gaunt is another. you can be thin without bones and things protruding from your neck. gross.

Guest Cosmigonon

Lindsay was hot before...

Lindsay Lohan before...

anorex3.jpg

...and after (where the hell did her tits go?)

anorex4.jpg

Oh, and take a look at Gwen Stefani before...

gwenbefore.jpg

...and after.

gwenafter.jpg

:'(

Guest barstar diana

lohangrave.jpg

lmao this ones great

and gwen hasnt crossed the point of no return ..yet

hopefully she wont

Guest ILLMATIC

Lindsay was hot before...

Lindsay Lohan before...

anorex3.jpg

...and after (where the hell did her tits go?)

anorex4.jpg

Oh, and take a look at Gwen Stefani before...

gwenbefore.jpg

...and after.

gwenafter.jpg

:'(

DAM

Lindsay Lohan use to be DOPE!

Ladies, don't fall for that skinny shit trap!!!

Guest durrtylexx

DAM

Lindsay Lohan use to be DOPE!

Ladies, don't fall for that skinny shit trap!!!

werd, btw Josh I think Gwen still looks the same.

Guest XSweetnessX

i saw this on one of those gossip magazines and my mouth dropped...lindsay lohan looks so anorexic..she HAD a gr8 body especially in her music video "rumors"