Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris Hilton engaged

Guest slamminshaun

Guest Diabolique

whuuutever...she just wants to get married 'cuz her new ex-friend Nicole is getting married.

Chicks... ::)

whuuutever...she just wants to get married 'cuz her new ex-friend Nicole is getting married.

its kinda like if one's best friend gets the hot new pumps and u have to get them as well...... i mean its only marriage right............

this will last....... lol notttttttttt

Guest Diabolique

its kinda like if one's best friend gets the hot new pumps and u have to get them as well...... i mean its only marriage right............

she just likes that his name is paris..yup.

she just likes that his name is paris..yup.

it makes for nice matching "name" towels in the bathroom ::)

Guest Slide On The Ice

can you imagine saying your own name in the throes of passion?!? :o

What's wrong with that? Whever I masturbate I always shout my name. "Ron...Ron...Ron...you're so good...you have me in the palm of your hand!"

Guest XSweetnessX

well at least now she can say these words directly to herself..."I Love you, Paris" ;)

Guest Diabolique

Did anyone notice they flashed this news during the Suns/Spurs game?

I was like WTF.. thats not big enough news to disturb me during the NBA playoffs..

I almost fell off the bar stool at the quarterdeck. lol :P

I can't imagine any sport fan that would care... esp during playoffs!

Guest Clauds

Why is it that Paris Hilton always manages to be in the news? I'm sick of her I tell ya! It's all about publicity. She's just an extreme case of attention whore! ::)

Guest durrtylexx

can you imagine saying your own name in the throes of passion?!? :o

I think that would make them narcissistic, lol.

Guest barstar diana

she must of been jealous that nicole was getting married..she wanted to jump on the bandwagon..lol seriously though i hope this isnt another hollywood blunder marriage

Guest Diabolique

she must of been jealous that nicole was getting married..

yeah, something happened between them, whatever it is Paris doesn't need to be so absolut. Celebs must think marriage is like a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, in one season and out the other! LOL...

tho personally If I actually owned a pair I'd wear them till they fell off--in bed, that is. ;D

Guest JMT

the story is that Nicole popped in the Paris sex tape at a party with a bunch of their friends as a joke, and Paris didnt see the humor in it. BFFE no more.

Guest lulamishka

Why is it that Paris Hilton always manages to be in the news? I'm sick of her I tell ya! It's all about publicity. She's just an extreme case of attention whore! ::)

Amen, sista!

Guest barstar diana

yeah, something happened between them, whatever it is Paris doesn't need to be so absolut. Celebs must think marriage is like a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, in one season and out the other! LOL...

tho personally If I actually owned a pair I'd wear them till they fell off--in bed, that is. ;D

lmao preach On! :-)~

Guest barstar diana

lmao preach On! :-)

Last time I met her we were in a restaurant together. She slammed down the menu and screamed, 'I hate reading.'

--Pamela Anderson in the Globe, on Paris Hilton's dining etiquette. Apparently, reading is fundamentally not hot.

Guest Clauds

she is so skinny and ugly with fake blue eyes.God someone please kill her

hahahaha ... that is the funniest thing I've read today ;D :D

Last time I met her we were in a restaurant together. She slammed down the menu and screamed, 'I hate reading.'

--Pamela Anderson in the Globe, on Paris Hilton's dining etiquette. Apparently, reading is fundamentally not hot.

LMFAO I love Pam Anderson... she soo fucking redic hot ;D